How about this price

dianaore

Mouseketeer
okay those of you who wheel and deal in this all the time give me some feedback on this quoto.

AAA booking

2 adults
1 13 year old
1 9 year old

3 nights June 25-27 Best Western Park Inn and Suites
2 nights June 28-29 Disney Hotel

Total $1812.00

OR

5 nights Disney Hotel 1736.00

Less to do Disney?

Diana

I'm not sure where you're from or if that makes a difference. I live in washington state. when i went to plug in your dates and #s on our aaa website (zip code 98033). It's pulling up $1534 without vacation insurance and $1633.90 with vacation insurance for the DLH for June25-29 with 2 adults and a 13 and a 9 yo with parkhoppers.

I coming from just south of you in Oregon. Wow the difference in one state and another.

Diana

I don't think where you live has anything to do with the price. Did you double check what room they were giving you at the first hotel? It's possible that they had you selected for some sort of suite which would cost more. I've had it pull up a suite for me when a regular room wasn't available. I think the other problem is that you might technically be making TWO reservations. One for one hotel, one for the other...if you're doing packages. Doing this you have to pay for tickets each time. That's preventing you from getting a discount on your ticket if you book hotel separately. I'm currently unable to check AAA website since it's being maintained....but one more questions is how many days are you planning to be in the parks?? That would vary my quote. I'm interested in EXACTLY what you priced so I can compare it....

I have a room for April 5 throught April 12 and this cost me 2080.00 nothig else. I have a pool view. I also am going through AAA. There is myslef and a grandbaby (6) her birthday.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter