Hotel Room Balconies

Turtlegirl

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Do any of the 3 onsite hotels have balconies in the rooms-or are there some room types that have balconies? Please answer as soon as you can-this will really impact where we want to stay. Thanks

Hi Turtlegirl,

Of the three on-site hotels only Portofino offers rooms with a balcony or patio. They are limited as well.

Thanks a lot for the info., JessicaR, as disappointing as it may be!

One more question-do the windows open in any of the hotels?Thanks again!

Oh just a thought, if you do stay at portofino you can request a room with a balcony or patio and it will be stated on your reservation. If you are staying at a slow time your chances are greater also.

I am unsure about the windows being able to open. My guess is that they do. Anyone know for sure?

DISSAPPOINTING as it maybe??????? Are you kidding.LOL Girl don't be dissappointed this is the most luxrious property on site! Which can be had with a little savy, at lower rates than HRH and sometime close to RPH rates! Girl take advantage of this. I was in the same boat I felt "forced" to choose PBH now i have never stayed anywhere else on property and just a note book 3 days if you can two is never enough at this property and we now stay at min. 4 if we can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter