Hotel questions.

luvthemouse71

Former Ride Chicken...
My sister and I will be sailing out of Port Canaveral on April 8th. We are flying into Orlando the evening before, the flight gets in about 8:30 pm.

Currently, I have two hotel rooms booked. One is at a Port Canaveral area hotel, Comfort Inn and Suites. They have a shuttle that takes you to the Port for a small fee. We would need to book an additional shuttle from the airport to the hotel.

The other room is at the hotel in MCO. That would be nice because we could just check in and relax. I also would like to check it out..We would have to obviously get a shuttle from there to the Port the next morning. It also costs more by about $140 dollars.

How is it getting a shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral hotels at night? Any recommendations for a good company?

I don’t have much experience but can tell you that we used Tony Hinds transport service from our DVC villa to the port last year. Not the cheapest option but it was just me and my husband in the van. Price was $280 round trip so like you said about $140 each way. I highly recommend his service. We are using him again this September except there will be 4 adults so we will split the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter