Hoop Dee Doo

joeathome167

Mouseketeer
I was trying to decide how to get to Fort Wilderness for the show from AKL. I think I've decided the easiest course would be to drive. Is there a good amount of parking available at Fort Wilderness? Is this the best course of action or should I try the bus route. We are going to the 7:15 show in December.

Thanks

Joe

P.S. How long is the show?

You can drive, FW has a parking lot for the HDDR that will alow you to park without going through thesecurity gate. After you park you will need to get on an internal bus headed to the Settlement stop(any color will do), bus to Outpost when you are done.
If you want to take Disney transportation take the bus to MK then the boat to FW, the boat is a pleasent trip across Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. The boat will drop off right by Pioneer Hall. To go home simply reverse the process. If the MK is closed you will see buses to the right as you exit the show, each bus will serve several resorts and there will be CM helping to direct guests to the right bus.

Driving will probably be the quickest way, but not necessarily pain-free. There isn't parking at Pioneer Hall (site of HDDR) so you would park in the visitor's lot and grap an internal Ft Wilderness Bus over to the Pioneer Hall (believe it's called Settlement, but don't remember for sure) area.

If you use the buses, just take a bus from your resort to MK and use the boat transport to FW. Actually, you can take a bus from your resort to any theme park and board a FW bus if you want to do that as well. Leave plenty of time if your using Disney transportation.

The show is an hour an a half or thereabouts.

Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter