Hoop Dee Doo Tier 3

disneymagicgirl

Been there, Done that, Going back!
We have a large group...9 people...and I booked HDDR b/c DD gets a great discount. However it is only for tier 3. I tried searching for reviews, but didn't find much. If you have done tier 3 would you say it was worth the cost? We will get a 50% discount, if that affects your opinion.

We have a large group...9 people...and I booked HDDR b/c DD gets a great discount. However it is only for tier 3. I tried searching for reviews, but didn't find much. If you have done tier 3 would you say it was worth the cost? We will get a 50% discount, if that affects your opinion.
only problem could be if someone had trouble doing stairs. room is small so view is fine and preformers come upstairs

I personally prefer Tier 3. I like being able to take everything in at once from above and I like the seating arrangement (I am generally not a fan of floor seating). With that being said, with a party of 9, I don't think I would do Tier 3 seating. The seating is ideal for parties of 4 or less because you can't really communicate with someone who isn't next you. Tier 3 sits on swivel chairs between the railing and the table, so when you are watching your back is to your table and when you're eating your back is to the railing or you can kind of sit sideways so the rail is on one side and the table on the other. I think part of it would have to do with who makes up your group and if communication during a meal is important.

The theater is quite small and you'll be able to see the entire venue from any tier without getting a "nosebleed". The performers also visit all the tiers and the servers don't serve the 3rd tier last either. We normally sit in tier 2 but wouldn't have a problem w/ the upstairs seating.

To try and put the seating in a different perspective if you went to a Broadway play and sat where the Disney 3rd tier seating is located it would be the equivalent of a private box in one of the smaller houses.

I wouldn't worry about and congratulations for getting a great bang for your bucks. Have fun it's a great show.

I personally prefer Tier 3. I like being able to take everything in at once from above and I like the seating arrangement (I am generally not a fan of floor seating). With that being said, with a party of 9, I don't think I would do Tier 3 seating. The seating is ideal for parties of 4 or less because you can't really communicate with someone who isn't next you. Tier 3 sits on swivel chairs between the railing and the table, so when you are watching your back is to your table and when you're eating your back is to the railing or you can kind of sit sideways so the rail is on one side and the table on the other. I think part of it would have to do with who makes up your group and if communication during a meal is important.
even with a larger party sitting on main floor you have a hard time talking with everyone at your table unless you are in middle of table. been there and done that with groups of 12 and 14 on main floor

even with a larger party sitting on main floor you have a hard time talking with everyone at your table unless you are in middle of table. been there and done that with groups of 12 and 14 on main floor

We did Tier 3 seating and it was fine. I liked that we were up higher and able to look down to watch the show. Enjoy, it is a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts