Hoop Dee Doo reservations open now!!!

It is for sure wrong. Thinking this is why I couldnt get a Celebration at the top res early July

Went to the website. Finally let me create a login. Put in restaurant and my date and it will only let me create an alert.

I've been trying for the last 20 minutes, but keep getting "technical difficulties" or "We were unable to check for available tables at this time" messages. I can book other reservations, just not Hoop Dee Doo. Anyone else having any luck?

I've been trying for the last 20 minutes, but keep getting "technical difficulties" or "We were unable to check for available tables at this time" messages. I can book other reservations, just not Hoop Dee Doo. Anyone else having any luck?
Same here, also saying its closed on 2 of the dates that I am looking for

Hmmmm.... maybe they should have done a staggered rollout, with June dates opening one day, July opening another day, etc. We have the crush of every one wanting Hoop Dee Doo plus the regular 60 day stampede.

it’s been ages since i called for an ADR, when does dining open to take calls?

Hmmmm.... maybe they should have done a staggered rollout, with June dates opening one day, July opening another day, etc. We have the crush of every one wanting Hoop Dee Doo plus the regular 60 day stampede.

They would have more people getting on for things like Thanksgiving than this.

I think someone forgot to put actual bookable capacity on the dates.

I think I'm about out of luck. Nine out of 10 searches still gives an error, but the other one now tells me that no reservations are available. 😟

I think I'm about out of luck. Nine out of 10 searches still gives an error, but the other one now tells me that no reservations are available. 😟

Nah as I outlined its an issue where they didn't put the capacity in the reservation system. So you then have an error when people know there should be space, which then leads to more refreshing, which leads to more errors from such quick refreshing.

Someone at Disney has to fix the issue with reservations missing.

You would be out of luck if some other dates showed available but yours doesn't eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!