Hoop Dee Doo reservations open now!!!

TIMLEO007

Mouseketeer
Just booked 6/29 for Hoop Dee Doo if anyone is looking to book. Looks like 6/25 and 6/29 are open to book already. Dates in July are also open to book.

Just booked 6/29 for Hoop Dee Doo if anyone is looking to book. Looks like 6/25 and 6/29 are open to book already. Dates in July are also open to book.
Can you provide more info please. Booked through Disney site? Booked through phone call?

go to mouse dining site.and look at calendar and use links there, worked for me, could not book otherwise

I went thru the process to test, it didn't give me an option for category, said Cat 2. I didn't book bcuz it wasn't the day I want or # of people.
Very odd that it is allowing though. 🤷‍♀️

Must be a glitch, I couldn't get the date I wanted. It was doing all kinds of wonky things.

It was going to allow me, I just didn't since it wasn't my day.
Looks like word got out, because the random dates with availability are booking up, only a few dates/party sizes left.
Hoping since my desired date didn't show it open for any time/party size that my date is not booked at all.
Can't imagine Disney will be happy about this dining site doing this. 😬

Same here, my desired date did not come up, looks like a back door was found. It was gonna let me book at times and other times it said sorry for the paws. My desired date and time never showed up.

Nope,
go to mouse dining site.and look at calendar and use links there, worked for me, could not book otherwise
I was looking at that site, refreshing showed dates that are open constantly changing. July 7 and 8 open one minute, then July 14 and 28. Seems they are testing something.

Look at the site mentioned in the post I replied to. Go there, find the restaurant and it shows dates for the month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter