Hoop Dee Doo or Character Meal

Fatima1922

DIS Veteran
Here is my dilemma. My DH and I are traveling separately to WDW. He doesn't get in until after 7pm so we decided not to use a TS on our first night. My initial plan was to do Hoop Dee Doo on our last night now I am thinking of skip it and do a Character meal for breakfast (either Crystal Palace or Princess Storybook) and Ohana for dinner. Every thread I read people raved about it. I've done both Crystal Palace and Princess Storybook for dinner in March. My DD2 loved it. It was one of the few restaurants she stayed still.

We planned to use all our TS for dinner so right now the two definite ones on my list are:

Fantasmic Dinner Package
1900 Park Fare (Cinderella)

Do you think that is a good idea? Which would you suggest for breakfast (crystal palace or Princess Storybook)? Which ever I choose for breakfast, I will do the other for dinner on another day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter