Hoop Dee Doo--do you pay a deposit when you get a PS?

It's been a few years since we did HDDR, but if memory serves me, I think we had to give a credit card to hold our reservation, but when we actually got our tickets, we could either go ahead and have them charged to the card or pay for them with cash, travelers checks, etc. if we chose. You actually get a reservation for HDDR, not a PS. You need a credit card to reserve it because if you're a no-show, you still get charged. The year that we did HDDR, we were staying at ASMo, and we were able to pick up and pay for the tickets at guest services at the resort.

Hello there, Hoop De Doo show has you hold your reservation on c.card, but does not charge it, unless it is 8 or more in group, then they charge it? I believe that is how it went. We have our spot held on c.card, but have not been charged yet. HOpe this helps.

this is correct -- you reserve with a credit card but you're not charged anything up-front. If you're staying on-site, you can pick-up your tickets (and then be charged) at check-in. This is the easiest way to go.

We would like to go to this show, but we are not staying on site, how do we go about getting our tickets??

Arrive at least 30 minutes prior and pick up your tickets at the window off to the side of the building, if you are not staying on property or if you have not picked them up at your resort.:)

...and the way it was explained to me is that since we are such a large group, we actually have to pre-pay for our meal if we don't we will lose our seats.

We can pay by either check or credit card. Also, the reservations aren't made through the usual channels. I belived they had to transfer me to group services. At the time I made reservations, they did not ask for a credit card number. I suppose that is because I'm not holding reservations, I actually got a statement that needs to be paid.

I made PS for our large group of 11 a year ago, for this March. I did need to call a special number but did not have to pay until 21 days in advance. I went ahead and paid in full last week to make sure I didn't forget. I can still cancel 48 hours before for a full refund (but do not plan to).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter