Homemade FE gifts - Part 2

We decided to make our version of a gift we got on our first cruise. It's a travel games box with Yatzee, deck of cards, dice in cup, dots & boxes, etc. We made one per stateroom in our group.

FE-Small.jpg

That's awesome! My family loves games. I might have to make one for our flights.

HsvTeacher, love the Subway art magnet. I have been all over and cannot find instructions for how you did it. I know it is old but would love to know.
Now that we're home, I can post what we gave as FE gifts.

Whiteboards
photo.jpg

Subway Art Magnets
photo.JPG

March 29th cruisers look away!

IMG_0674.JPG IMG_0674.JPG

I am finally done with my FE gifts! I made the shadow boxes with sand and sea shells and the magnets with the glass pebbles.
IMG_0674_zps72b73235.jpg

Last edited:

I'm so impressed with all you crafty people! Hopefully I can get my craft on for my cruise.

I used to be so good at crafts back in the Girl Scout days...then again, I had directions and my mom/Troop Leader helping. :goodvibes

I made bookmarks as part of our FE gift. I put a felt back on the back of them once I finished. I got the pattern for the DCL symbol and the ship from a wonderful lady on this site (I apologize to her because I can't find the email to giver h name for credit!) then I added the Fantasy and date!

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv38288%3Enu%3D3288%3E53%3B%3E833%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3A98774%3A%3B632%3Bnu0mrj

Hi guys, since we are back from out Alaska Cruise I wanted to show you a picture of the completed FE Gift we handed out. We only did one per cabin and there were only 12 cabins other than us that participates, so a relatively small FE group.

We made Custom Painted Vinylmations, My husband hand painted them all to look like the Fisherman Mickey and I used Photoshop to design the inserts and backing for the plastic packaging. :thumbsup2

Day4_68.jpg
OH MY, these are amazzzzzinnnnnng.

So, I would love to make the DCL clock that I found on here. I found the picture for it, but I can't find the instructions on how to make it. On pinterest it says it is on page 189, but neither threads go up that high. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I made bookmarks as part of our FE gift. I put a felt back on the back of them once I finished. I got the pattern for the DCL symbol and the ship from a wonderful lady on this site (I apologize to her because I can't find the email to giver h name for credit!) then I added the Fantasy and date!

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv38288%3Enu%3D3288%3E53%3B%3E833%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3A98774%3A%3B632%3Bnu0mrj
That is awesome! Good job!

Those are awesome! You should arrange on here to make them/sell them on EBay. My son would love one commemorating our upcoming cruise! I'd probably buy one. ;)

Ah a cross stitcher, someone after my own heart!!! I made these for our last cruise:

ornament 1.jpg ornament 1.jpgornament 2.jpg ornament 3.jpg ornament 4.jpg[/QUOTE]

[[

I give up, what are these...silver grapes?

I can help with what the containers are. I went to Hobby Lobby to get mine. They were in the wedding supply section and they are favor tins. The box I bought had 24 for like $10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!