Homemade FE gifts - Part 2

FE gifts I made/gave on our Aug cruise. The frame was for a couple who got married in WDW just before the cruise.

We just got back from the Mexican Riviera Cruise a few weeks ago and we had some of the most wonderful FE gifts :goodvibes But now that were back and things have calmed down I just wanted to post my FE gift. My idea came from last thread and after going back and forth trying to decide what to do I'm glad I did this....I just hope everyone else did to :rotfl:

These are the coasters that I made and gave out...of course I had to keep a set for myself ;)

Love the coasters, how did you make them? TIA

Men are quite a challenge to gift to. I have done variations on the cufflinks before and have also done a tie clip on a previous cruise.

Corinna

I am thinking small bottles of crown royal or some other liquor?!? Maybe?!? Yes?!? No?!?

Men are quite a challenge to gift to. I have done variations on the cufflinks before and have also done a tie clip on a previous cruise.

Corinna

I thought about doing miniature crown royal or other type of liquor bottles?!? Yes?!? No?!?

I thought about doing miniature crown royal or other type of liquor bottles?!? Yes?!? No?!?

I did Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum bottles with eyepatches and tattoos in an "instant pirate kit for adults" I think people liked it. :confused3

What are the rules for telling people about a website? I don't want to break the rules.

I have a mailing list for crafters where we buy as a group to get wholesale prices on things you'd use to make FE gifts. (ribbon, key fob hardware, bags etc) I won't say the name unless someone says its ok, in the rules. I looked and can't find specific info either way.

Jen

Please pm me the name as well Jen :)

FE2.jpg
Now our cruise is over :sad1: I can show you the duct tape FE's my 12 year old son made all by himself. We hope everyone liked them! (Sorry.. not sure why they are so big!)

Thanks!

1069214_10201646195375349_1741688701_n.jpg

Now our cruise is over :sad1: I can show you the duct tape FE's my 12 year old son made all by himself. We hope everyone liked them!

Can someone please spell out for me how to get the image here? I know to click on the yellow box and paste the link.. but I'm not having any luck.

I have the pic on FB and photobucket.

Thanks!

In Photobucket there are multiple links. Click on the image link, which will copy it and then just paste it in a message.

Corinna

I did Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum bottles with eyepatches and tattoos in an "instant pirate kit for adults" I think people liked it. :confused3

Hmmm.. I think you should cruise on the Wonder for halloween this year! Oh, and maybe the 9-night Alaskan cruise next May? pirate: I know those people would REALLY appreciate and enjoy your gift! :thumbsup2

FE2.jpg
Now our cruise is over :sad1: I can show you the duct tape FE's my 12 year old son made all by himself. We hope everyone liked them! (Sorry.. not sure why they are so big!)

Thanks!

1069214_10201646195375349_1741688701_n.jpg

These are super cute...but what are they?? Ornaments? Decorations?? Cute!

They are decorations (figures I guess) made out of duct tape. When we talked about doing FE's he said he would take care of it and this is what he came up with.

Each one takes a few hours as he needed to cut all the individual pieces out with an x-acto knife and then puzzle them back together.

I'm still not sure how he did Minnie's skirt.. pretty cool though..

They are decorations (figures I guess) made out of duct tape. When we talked about doing FE's he said he would take care of it and this is what he came up with.

Each one takes a few hours as he needed to cut all the individual pieces out with an x-acto knife and then puzzle them back together.

Those are so cute. :thumbsup2

That's fantastic!! I would have loved getting one of them!!

He did a great job! :cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter