Homemade FE gifts - Part 2

Does any have or know where I could find the sailor mickey and a dcl cruise logo graphic so that I can use it to make ribbon for my FE project. I need it to tie into a bow and finish off the gift. I have no idea how to use photoshop or any graphic program so making one myself would probably be impossible :)

My wife and I want to give out personalized pens. Have any of you done this and it so, where do you get them from?

Does any have or know where I could find the sailor mickey and a dcl cruise logo graphic so that I can use it to make ribbon for my FE project. I need it to tie into a bow and finish off the gift. I have no idea how to use photoshop or any graphic program so making one myself would probably be impossible :)
See if these help you out:goodvibes

DCLWave.jpg
SailorMickey.jpg

I like the idea!! My only concern is actually a question.

Do you know how many items you can drop off at GS for signature? I for one, plan to drop off 2 or 3 things (if I can) -- two pillow cases for my daughters and one print mat for me. Not sure if I could drop off another one or not.

If so, no worries. If not, then your mat would go to waste (or I guess it could be given to another family that didn't know about the GS thing).

I don't know about the 'GS thing'...could you enlighten me? Thanks so much.

dizneeat said:
GS = Guest services

Sorry, should have been more specific :) you can drop things off to be signed? Is this by the characters? What are some things people get signed?

Sorry, should have been more specific :) you can drop things off to be signed? Is this by the characters? What are some things people get signed?

You can drop off 1 or 2 items at GS to be signed by the characters. We have never done it, but I know that people drop of pillow cases and picture mats to be signed. You need to drop them off at the very start of your cruise and pick them up towards the end of it. ;)

You can drop off 1 or 2 items at GS to be signed by the characters. We have never done it, but I know that people drop of pillow cases and picture mats to be signed. You need to drop them off at the very start of your cruise and pick them up towards the end of it. ;)

Be sure to include fabric markers if you do the pillowcase idea. We were told a max of 2 things per cabin. I put them in a ziplock bag with our last name and cabin number written on it, and included some goodies for the CM's. I had heard gum was especially appreciated because you can't get it onboard, and I sent some chocolate as well. Nothing beats a good bribe! :lmao:

I dropped off a scrapbook album and a pillowcase, I had dropped off the sharpies with the pillowcase, so when I dropped off the album, they just used what they had. It worked perfectly.

Thanks! That's where I got them - right out of the dollar section. Added a bit of bling and VOILA! Mickey notecards! Quite easy. I tied them up in ribbon and put them inside a plastic baggie so they don't get damaged. I am trying to keep all my FE stuff together in one place - sort of pre-packing. I have a few items that I'm going to put together once onboard. The "pirate decrees" - I made my own but used the ideas on here - I'll just pack those flat and bring rubber bands/ties with me.

Just saw these notecards at Michaels yesterday (minus the Mickey bling of course!). Cute!

Now tht my two latest cruises are over, I can post what I made. Bewteen the 2 cruises, I had about 50 cabins to deliver to. My original inspiration was the fact that Hawaii was going to be a 15 night cruise and I thoght maybe some poeple could use some games if they had down time in their rooms!

I hand pianted (not so well on some) mickey heads on the side of the dice with 1 dot, decorated the dice holder and then included some games along with balnk paper that could be played with the dice. I also made pens to match.
1014.jpg

1015.jpg

1017.jpg

1016.jpg

1018.jpg

1019.jpg

1020.jpg

1021.jpg

1023.jpg

Love this idea! What did you use for the dice container?

I've searched the thread for FE gifts for boys age 16+ and have come up with pirate medallion, candy and glow balls (not sure if I've seen those).

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Many thanks pixiedust:

I've searched the thread for FE gifts for boys age 16+ and have come up with pirate medallion, candy and glow balls (not sure if I've seen those).

Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Many thanks pixiedust:
For the teen boys in my group (over 14) I got foldable water bottles, like this http://vapur.us/?gclid=CKfv3fHc1LECFUcbQgodUyUAqA
from the 99 Cent Store. I struggled to figure out something for that age.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter