Home for the Holidays-Wizards-Grinches and Sparkles. 14 nights @Royal Pacific Resort, Nov/Dec 2021

Carole, I’m so happy to see you and Tom made it back to Florida! This makes my day. I hope you have a fabulous trip! Very much looking forward to following along.

A very warm :welcome: back cocofifi…..

Thank you so much…….we have had an absolute blast so far, and haven’t really done that much it seems! Catching up with friends has been lovely…..and the glorious weather has been the icing on the cake!

And so glad to see you post, hope you’re all doing good……:wave2:

Welcome back!!!! And I hope you NEVER break your record of going 716 days without being in America again!!!! Hope you're having a great time!!!

Thank you!!

Yes, never again, that was far too long…..but it was so weird, we genuinely felt we’d never left as soon as we arrived.

Yep, having the best time………

Yay, almost a week there now. So happy you are enjoy nice weather and a sweet welcome from staff. Can’t wait to see where you went and are going, and the gorgeous pictures you’ll be listing here.

The weather has been amazing considering time of year and what’s at home, so yes, we are having a ball!

Following along!!!

Im so glad you’re still here…….not much happening yet, but I am taking notes, although we feel we haven’t done that much at all except catch up with folks which has been amazing!!

And so happy with the weather. We had a hoodie with us one night so far and didn’t even need that to be honest…….it warmed up! Loving it…..

I hope you are having a wonderful trip. It's been off and on with the weather. Typical Florida. Glad it's been lovely for you. It's been a little chilly up here in Tallahassee. We had freeze temps for the last too nights but the sun's out. Can't complain. Hope it continues.

I hope you are having a wonderful trip. It's been off and on with the weather. Typical Florida. Glad it's been lovely for you. It's been a little chilly up here in Tallahassee. We had freeze temps for the last too nights but the sun's out. Can't complain. Hope it continues.

Thank you, we are having the best time…….

I’m glad we didn’t have your temps then…..sounds too cold for Florida anytime……we really haven’t needed a hoodie or anything at night at all, except for when we rode the Velocicoaster last night, but only because we couldn’t wrap it round our waists. And later I got fed up carrying it. But it’s been gorgeous through the day which has been so lovely.

So excited that you have finally been able to travel. I can’t wait for the trip report.

:welcome: along TraceyDisney2008

Thank you so much…….it really is wonderful to be back and now the waiting for 2 years seems no time at all….we feel very much at home here as always.

Glad to see you here and hope you do enjoy it when it starts properly, we keep saying we haven’t done much this time but we seem to be always doing something……:wave2:

Glad to hear you're enjoying your trip.

You're braver than I am riding Velocicoaster multiple times, once a trip is enough for me...must be getting older than I thought.

Looking forward to hearing more.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your trip.

You're braver than I am riding Velocicoaster multiple times, once a trip is enough for me...must be getting older than I thought.

Looking forward to hearing more.

We are having such a fabulous time!

lol…..I hear you……I’m limited in riding Hulk as it does take its toll on occasion…..

Hope you’re doing ok Vicki……

I’m so glad you finally made it! Looking forward to hearing all about it once you get back but in the meantime enjoy your last few days.

Thank you so much iona…..it is wonderful being back home again…..

And we’ll do our best for sure…….just went through all our highlights in both parks and it was so hot, but we daren‘t complain as we’ve seen what’s waiting for us back in the UK! 🌨❄🌬💨💦

Hope you’re doing ok…..

Well, sitting in the Radisson hotel restaurant at the airport sipping morning fizz as part of the breakfast buffet.

Wonderful flight home and arrived an hour early. Our car service has been delayed due to an accident, so she is stuck in traffic coming to get us as nothing is moving. So we may have to have another 1 or 3 🥂

And weather here is surprisingly lovely……cold, but the sun is shining and no high winds, think we missed the worst of the storms. Enjoying sitting with the sun streaming through the restaurant windows……:sunny:

Won‘t get much sleep today…….but, worth it……

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter