Hollywood and Vine

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by Meech Loves Mickey, Dec 9, 2016.

1. eeyore81

eeyore81 DIS Veteran

Anyone have any insight about lunch? I'm checking every day. My group will be disappointed if we don't get to have lunch at H&V.

2. butterfly71076

butterfly71076 DIS Veteran

Nothing yet. It seems the lunch and dinner ADR's are not loaded in to the system yet. We just have to wait it out....

eeyore81 likes this.
  3. MSPeeler

MSPeeler DISnerd

I booked the Fantasmic! Dinner package with H&V before Christmas without a problem. We will be there March 22nd.

Keep trying?

4. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. ArielSRL

ArielSRL DIS Veteran

They aren't available for late May or June just yet. Haven't been loaded into the system yet. Breakfast was loaded in about a week or so ago.

6. eeyore81

eeyore81 DIS Veteran

I wonder if they are going to take away the Disney Jr characters at lunch. Today when I looked at the meal hours there was an additional entry for lunch that said dining event, which is what it says for dinner. I hope it isn't true but as we love the Disney Jr. characters. The wait and wonder is killing me.

Attached Files:

7. ArielSRL

ArielSRL DIS Veteran

Could that be there for the Fantasmic dining package? Or was it not there before?

8. eeyore81

eeyore81 DIS Veteran

Oh I hope you are right. I've never noticed it before. I think I just assume the worst since lunch is always a must do favorite of ours. I guess I just need to be patient.

9. ArielSRL

ArielSRL DIS Veteran

I have no idea if this is true and I don't know where I read it but I heard they are re-configuring the seating so they don't know how many seats they will have. However they loaded breakfast ADRs so I'm not sure if that make sure sense.

eeyore81 likes this.
  10. PrincessArlena'sDad

PrincessArlena'sDad DIS Veteran

Where do you see this? I don't see anything about lunch event. I do see that breakfast ADRs are out for 180 days, but lunch and dinner is only to mid May.

11. ArielSRL

ArielSRL DIS Veteran

It's on the app.

eeyore81 likes this.
  12. PrincessArlena'sDad

Ah. I was looking on the website. Thanks.

13. ArielSRL

ArielSRL DIS Veteran

No problem. I looked on the website first myself.

14. trvlgirlmq

trvlgirlmq Mouseketeer

Still waiting for dinner in early June. I've got a placeholder at Epcot but we wanted to try a buffet and this one looked like our best bet.

15. Amy M

Amy M Mouseketeer

We did the same thing. We ate there last year and it was a pretty good buffet. We aren't fans of buffets, but this one actually had decent food. The characters were great too!

16. butterfly71076

butterfly71076 DIS Veteran

Ok, the touring plans reservation finder pinged me yesterday for a regular dinner ADR. Unfortunately, I didn't see it until late and now it looks as though it is gone (6/2). I tried looking for another, this morning and now nothing is available, for F! or regular dining. Might have been a fluke, will let everyone know if anything else pops up.

FYI: Using the reservation finder, you can't look for F! dining specifically, you can only look for H&V (B/L/D).

17. OhStuffandFluff

OhStuffandFluff Mouseketeer

I
    I just can't imagine that all the dinner reservations would be gone already! If you look for dinner reservations there up until May 13th there are still openings. I do hope that the dinner reservations will open up soon!

Regan117 likes this.
  18. Regan117

Regan117 DIS Veteran

Hoping for one at the end of June...I can't imagine every dinner reservation is gone already. I'm signed up for an ADR alert from TP too, and haven't gotten any notifications yet.

19. PrincessArlena'sDad

Hoping for F! package in Aug. keeping my eyes peeled.

20. Rivergirl2005

Rivergirl2005 Mouseketeer

Duck In Blue likes this.
  21. ArielSRL

ArielSRL DIS Veteran

So that's the change they were making....interesting. They were slow to load up breakfast, too. I wonder if they were considering it for all meals.