• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Holidays & Seasons Swap: COMPLETE

I am interested since there is some time on this one and is due after the other two swaps I am participating in on here...problem is I will be in Disney during that time. Can I PM you my choices earlier?:littleangel:

I suppose, Rita, you couldn't take some inking or somehting to do while you listen......:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

I'd be in for mini kits/elements possibly, and I'd be interested in vintage Christmas:goodvibes

I'll be back to make changes later. DS 5th bday bash was yesterday and we have the marathon of soccer games this afternoon (3 kids, 3 different games).

csmeader -- yes, we can make sure you get signed up. I prefer for you to get a sign up buddy other than me, just to keep things fair:thumbsup2

ANy volunteers?

I suppose, Rita, you couldn't take some inking or somehting to do while you listen......:rolleyes1:rotfl2:

I'd be in for mini kits/elements possibly, and I'd be interested in vintage Christmas:goodvibes

Hey, don't laugh, I did bring some "kits" to work on while we waited in between things while on jury duty. I was on a capital murder case for 2 weeks & was sequestered for just one night. I had everything pre-cut and just brought glue to piece together things. It made for some interesting conversations, too. One of the staff members was a card maker.

I had jury duty this summer and I took stuff to work on too. I had my laptop so I worked on CDS and SCAL files.

I added the vinatge groups - -both mini kits and single elements.

Holy SWAP-NESS!!!
OMG I'm on those 2" letters!!!
I loved the page swap i did last time and since I'm over the whole page fear i'm good to go now.
This is gonna be a De-Stash Swap for me!!
Cant wait I'm so in!!!

Susan - this all looks so great! So many awesome choices!! Can't wait to see what the final verdict is!! I like them all so whatever you decide to go with is great! The letters are easy, so adding those groups in with some element groups in there is no big deal!!

I think so, how about SANTA or TREE, they could even be put in the same group since they are smaller words.

I'd like to see Santa and Tree also...

I am interested since there is some time on this one and is due after the other two swaps I am participating in on here...problem is I will be in Disney during that time. Can I PM you my choices earlier?:littleangel:

If you don't have a buddy yet, I can do it for you...just pm me your choices.

This swap sounds like fun! I'm interested in doing a Christmas mini kit for Disney Holidays group #7. I was thinking of doing a title with "Merry Christmouse", as long as no one is offended with the play on the word Christmas. :earsboy:

I added the sketches for the page groups in post 3. I discovered it is hard to pick them. I tried to pick some that weren't my style...not sure how well I did. Can anyone walk me through making them smaller?

I had a few requests for help with sign ups. Please let me know if you need a sign up buddy and I will help with matching you up with someone.

I am concerned about filling this many groups. I will keep groups with 3. I will try to combine groups when possible.

***Please note: I have been changing the group numbers as new groups have been added. Please double check your group number before sign ups

I am excited to host this swap! I have most of the new Halloween cartridges and I am looking forward to giving them a work out.

Susan--I love the sketches :) Now I need to think about making pages as well as the letters!

Susan - I think you did a great job choosing sketches!!! There are several that I think I will borrow for just myself...but I would like to do one or two for the swap also!! Can't wait for this one!! I am loving the time frame...not much else (swap-wise) going on then!! It gives lots of room for creativity!!
Also, I have one sign up buddy already, but if you need me to help someone else out, I can...let me know!

I like the sketches but postage is so dear know pages are out:sad2: But there's several mini kits I want to do:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter