<<<Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/received>>>.....COMPLETED!!

I will be burning spiced pumpkin and autumn leaves today. It's a beautiful day here in western PA. The only thing that could make it better would be if the Steelers were playing. I have to wait till tomorrow though.

Wow! Just got confirmation from YC that my order has shipped. That was super fast! :woohoo:

Wow! Just got confirmation from YC that my order has shipped. That was super fast! :woohoo:

::yes:: They do seem to be trying to stay on top of things this year :yay:

The jars I ordered shipped a couple days ago, so looks like they are doing a pretty quick send off. Let's hope that continues.

I got an email saying my order is on it's way!

It's a beautiful day here today. Sunny & warm. I'm running lots of errands today, so no candles going at all today.

I got my package in the mail before leaving yesterday for Myrtle Beach. The weather here today was beautiful in the 70's. Today would of been perfect if the Ravens had won, but they loss, very disappointing.

Hello all!

As you know, Hurricane Ida is threatening our area. My order is already placed, but I may not be able to post if I receive my package. It looks as if it won't be bad, but I thought I'd post a "just in case" anyway!

Janice

Hello all!

As you know, Hurricane Ida is threatening our area. My order is already placed, but I may not be able to post if I receive my package. It looks as if it won't be bad, but I thought I'd post a "just in case" anyway!

Janice

I hope it passes everybody by! Be safe.

Hello all!

Janice

Stay safe, Janice!!

:yay: Looks like we have several packages making their way to their destinations.
Can't wait to hear!!

Just received contact that my package is on it's way via FedEx:)

Janice please stay safe:hug:

I just got an email to say my delivery had been shipped. It should take a few days to get to my dis buddy.

Thanks to all for the well wishes! What a great bunch of friends!

It looks like we will only get the "favored" western side of the storm. That means a day of blustery, gloomy rain and not much else. Say a prayer for everyone in Mobile & Pensacola. You may already know that the north east quadrant of the storm is the most dangerous. That is the area they are in.

On a lighter note... YC sent an email saying my order was shipped!

Glad to hear that for you, Janice.....we do hope all in the path stay safe!

Just one more that was ordered to report notice of shipment.
YC is being quick this time around :yay:

Hello from warm, sunny Minnesota! Yes, for real! We seem to have flip-flopped November weather with October weather. October was cold, nasty, and miserable including a few inches of snow in early October. November has been totally delightful thus far! :wizard: We are crossing our fingers and toes and hoping for more pixie dust heading our way. pixiedust:

May those of you in the Gulf around Pensacola and Alabama stay safe!

Oh, I almost forgot.....my shopping was completed today and it will be mailed tomorrow or on Wednesday morning. I will post once again when it leaves my hands and is enroute to its new home. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter