***Holiday Yankee Candle exchange scent/received thread!! ***COMPLETED!!

I am not sure how much longer it will take for my package. I am not able to get any info from the USPS yet, will try again tomorrow.

******YC Sale Alert****** On Friday (and I think for the whole weekend, will make sure tomorrow) it will be Buy Two Gift Sets Get One Free!!!!!!

:wave2:
All caught up. So nice to read of all the receivings :teeth:

Reminder TODAY is mail out date!!
There are still 6 or 7 people that have not posted about mailing.
Reminder PMs will go out this afternoon.

Hi, just wanted to let you know I sent my package out on Saturday, it is coming from the company. Also, I received my package on Friday, sorry for the delay in letting you know but I am moving and have been packing. I received the following:
A beautiful holiday mosaic tart burner
a snowman tart tube with the following tarts,
cranberry chutney
hollyberry
home sweet home
jack frost white
spiced cocoa, white chocolate mint, vanilla caramel, gingerbread maple, buttercream, I cannot wait to use them in my new apartment. I loved everything. Thank you Carrie :Pinkbounc :love: :woohoo: :wave2:

I recieved a wonderful package from CAMERON991 today.

a gift box with 4 christmas cookie voltives, 2 frosted glass voltive holders, and a 22oz jar of christmas cookie.

thank you so much, my DD's were trying to eat the candles :rotfl2: I love the cookie scents.

The part of my package I shipped from the web site has arrived in the correct state... the one I sent from my home post office is somewhere between here and there too! Getting closer I hope at least one or both arrive before Thursday! :goodvibes

bluerendezvous said:
:woohoo: My box came today!!! My postman, Pete, was impressed that it came all the way from Paris! ;) It was overflowing with yummy smelling candles:

22oz. Cinnamon Appleberry Jar Candle - Wow! Smells Delicious!
Box of Pineapple Citrus Tealights
French Vanilla Tart
Cinnamon Stick Tart
Cranberry Peppermint Tart
Sweet Strawberry Tart
Farmhouse Apple Votive
Plumeria Votive
Juicy Watermelon Votive
Cinnamon Appleberry Votive
Jack Frost Votive
Sparkling Angel Votive

What an amazing assortment of YC products! I hadn't tried hardly any of these scents. I can't wait to burn one now!

Thanks a million Dania (DisneyCP2002)!
I am so glad it arrived safe & sound. I had so much fun putting your box together.

twinkiegrandma said:
Hi, just wanted to let you know I sent my package out on Saturday, it is coming from the company. Also, I received my package on Friday, sorry for the delay in letting you know but I am moving and have been packing. I received the following:
cranberry chutney
hollyberry
home sweet home
jack frost white
spiced cocoa, white chocolate mint, vanilla caramel, gingerbread maple, buttercream, I cannot wait to use them in my new apartment. I loved everything. Thank you Carrie :Pinkbounc :love: :woohoo: :wave2:

I assume since you received from Carrie, you are tamarap's mother ;)
Noted about the sending and receiving.

piglet too said:
I am not sure how much longer it will take for my package. I am not able to get any info from the USPS yet, will try again tomorrow.

******YC Sale Alert****** On Friday (and I think for the whole weekend, will make sure tomorrow) it will be Buy Two Gift Sets Get One Free!!!!!!

I received your package today!!!

It contained:
A large Christmas Cookie Jar Candle
A snowman Illuma-lid for the jar candle
4 Christmas Cookie Votives
2 frosted votive holders.

I love everything!!! Christmas Cookie is my favorite scent.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

twinkiegrandma said:
cranberry chutney
hollyberry
home sweet home
jack frost white
Well I am glad you received it before you moved. I hope you enjoy everything :)

UPS came to my house today also :thumbsup2 but since noone was home all I got was a notice :sad2:

They are going to come back tomorrow, and the good news is I am off of work, so I will be waiting :hourglass

Tamarap said:
I received your package today!!!

It contained:
A large Christmas Cookie Jar Candle
A snowman Illuma-lid for the jar candle
4 Christmas Cookie Votives
2 frosted votive holders.

I love everything!!! Christmas Cookie is my favorite scent.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I am glad you liked it! I thought working at YC would make it easier to shop, no such luck.

Glad to hear so many arrivals,
3 people have picked reminder PMs. Now we need them to check in.

Also, if you want a spring reminder PMs, let me know. I will start early March.

I received my package today from JennyL. She sent me a Jack Frost votive gift set, 2 Sparkling Cinnamon votives, 2 Christmas Cookie votives, 1 MacIntosh votive, 1 Spiced Cocoa tart, and 1 Pumpkin Pie tart. Thank you so much, Jenny!

Meriweather- Is there a summer exchange? I can't remember.

Meriweather said:
Glad to hear so many arrivals,
3 people have picked reminder PMs. Now we need them to check in.

Also, if you want a spring reminder PMs, let me know. I will start early March.

:wave: I'd like a reminder.

J&D said:
I received my package today from JennyL. She sent me a Jack Frost votive gift set, 2 Sparkling Cinnamon votives, 2 Christmas Cookie votives, 1 MacIntosh votive, 1 Spiced Cocoa tart, and 1 Pumpkin Pie tart. Thank you so much, Jenny!

Woohoo glad it got there!!!

J&D said:

No summer. Spring in March and then we go until Sept. for fall.

roberrl, I have you down for a reminder.

We still have 3 people that need to confirm mailing.

the web site lists mine as "out for delivery"!!! if the post office is on schedule both packages should arrive today if not to the person who opens my package remember it is coming in 2 seperate shipments! (am I paranoid enough about them not remembering and thinking they only get whats in one box :blush: )

Tink_Or_Belle said:
The part of my package I shipped from the web site has arrived in the correct state... the one I sent from my home post office is somewhere between here and there too! Getting closer I hope at least one or both arrive before Thursday! :goodvibes

Box 1 of 2 arrived.....I think that it is the one shipped by you. The box contained a Hollyberry housewarmer candle. It smells so good...I cannot wait to start burning it. :goodvibes Maybe, the second box will arrive today :banana: :banana:

Thanks for the lovely, SMELLY candle, Cindy :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter