Holiday/Seasons Completed Page Swap - Progress Thread - **Mailed**

Hugs to you Shauna! Sending lots of healing thoughts and prayers your way. If you need anything we are here for you.

Just checking in I guess, for pretty in tink and myself.

Hope everything goes well.

VickiV

Here are my pages:
DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0344.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

DSC_0346.jpg

I think if you would have wrapped the "candies" it would take away from the whole work.

Yeah, I was mainly concerned with the acidity of the saran wrap. So I popped them instead. And the little ones on the bottom are attached to the tags to pull them out. They hook onto the blue paper.

BAMB - I am DROOLING over that Autumn layout and I'm SO EXCITED that I get one!

rlovew - Your pages arrived yesterday. I didn't have a chance to open the box but it was in good condition when it arrived.

I've updated the first post. I added a check-in for Monday, 9/29, with a new mail date of 10/3 and due date of 10/10.

Let me know if y'all need anything.

AWM - Your package arrived yesterday. I didn't open it but the box looked to be in good condition.

Are you kidding me? Your stuff is always great. I can't think of any reason why you would need to re-do them. :confused3

mine are all done and will go out tomorrow :)

pretty in tink gave me hers last night. Both of ours are done, in zip bags, and labelled. I just need to get them into a box. These are a lot bulkier than I thought they would be. I'm not sure I'll be able to get all of them into the larger priority box :confused3

They will probably go out on Monday instead, but our plan has been to send them priority anyway, so they will still get there in time.

VickiV

pretty in tink gave me hers last night. Both of ours are done, in zip bags, and labelled. I just need to get them into a box. These are a lot bulkier than I thought they would be. I'm not sure I'll be able to get all of them into the larger priority box :confused3

They will probably go out on Monday instead, but our plan has been to send them priority anyway, so they will still get there in time.

VickiV

We fit all of Susie's groups from the DIS CP Swap in one large priority mail box and I think she was in 16 groups (or possibly more.) I found that it helped to rotate the top of the bags so that the bulk of the extra bag was evenly distributed.

LMK if you need more clarification. I'm not sure I made much sense trying to describe it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter