Holiday/Seasons Completed Page Swap - Progress Thread - **Mailed**

I will work on updating tomorrow. We have a HUGE project going at work at the moment and I'll be working late this evening. There went my Cowboys game tonight. :sad1:

Susie - I just wanted to let you know not to send postage for this swap. Since you overpaid on the Disney Completed Pages swap, I put aside part of that cash to pay for this one. You are covered. :thumbsup2

Thanks. That is good news to my ears!

I just found out Stone needs 1400 dollars of dental work:scared1:

Holy moly, Susie! Is he OK or are they wanting to do braces already? One of my Girl Scouts had braces put on really young and they are going to do another set in a few more years. Crazy!

Holy moly, Susie! Is he OK or are they wanting to do braces already? One of my Girl Scouts had braces put on really young and they are going to do another set in a few more years. Crazy!

It it to extract 2 teeth to avoid overcrowding preparing for braces one day annnnnnnd he has are you ready for it FIVE cavities. He is so done with brushing his teeth himself and drinking sodas it isn't even funny. I was letting him drink lots of soda because he doesn't eat because of his meds and my logic it was getting his caloric intake up. Well, my logic is flushed away.

He also has private OT and speech consults this week and lets not forget his psych on Thursday and his birthday party is Sunday.

Where is this money tree that they think I have?

In case you didn't see the other threads AWM is without power and may end up being a little late on these. Swaps are really the last thing on her mind.

Rebecca

In case you didn't see the other threads AWM is without power and may end up being a little late on these. Swaps are really the last thing on her mind.

Rebecca

I saw that. I feels so bad for her. I know I can wait for her if need be.

It it to extract 2 teeth to avoid overcrowding preparing for braces one day annnnnnnd he has are you ready for it FIVE cavities. He is so done with brushing his teeth himself and drinking sodas it isn't even funny. I was letting him drink lots of soda because he doesn't eat because of his meds and my logic it was getting his caloric intake up. Well, my logic is flushed away.

He also has private OT and speech consults this week and lets not forget his psych on Thursday and his birthday party is Sunday.

:scared1: Susie! No wonder you are stressed. Can he do those Pediasure drink things? I would imagine they have less sugar than soda. I'm so sorry you are dealing with all this. :hug:

Rebecca

Absolutely! I don't think any one of us has any problems waiting on this. I feel so helpless. I wish there was something I could do to help. :confused3

I just need to finish the tittles for the Christmas pages, which are giving me fits, and then I will crank out Winter. I may work on those tonight if I ever get any peace!

Funny I should say the word peace.

D2 Christmas group, I hope you don't mind my title is peace cause that's the only word that would cut on the cricut that didn't tear. But it looks really really cute!!!

:hug: Oh my Susie. That's alot of dental work on one little boy. Was he brushing his teeth right after the soda? They have found that brushing right after eating or drinking is worse for you then not brushing. Seems that the enamel is weakened and the brushing damages it. Brushing teeth is like pulling teeth around here, so there wasn't any fear of that damage happening in my house. :lmao:
Let me know if I can help. Not that I know anyone in the dental profession, but I can lend a shoulder.

:
Absolutely! I don't think any one of us has any problems waiting on this. I feel so helpless. I wish there was something I could do to help. :confused3

What I wouldn't have given for a solar shower earlier this week.
I don't think I'll be late on this one. I have just one more set of Winter and then on to Halloween. If I can stay off the internet tomorrow :rolleyes1 I should be able to be on time.

checking in.

I am behind now.

I have to finish up my tag n topper alos.

I went to find all the photo mats that wre already cut for this one and they are no where to be found. I did find the Norway paper and stuff form the Epcot swap.

I have to figure how to redo what is missing.

Don't give up on me.

I still need to put the bats on the pages and then just wait for the glazing stuff to dry. I forgot I did that to the prototype. I really like the popped shiny look with the liquid glaze on the bat in the corner. It won't be dry before the post office closes today. I will put this the mail first thing tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. My bad.

Checking in I still have a little to do I didn't get them finished last weekend as I had hoped but I'm almost there.

I'm extending the deadline for this swap to October 10.

My older cat, Arkhe, had to have emergency abdominal surgery yesterday. He is being kept under sedation and for observation through at least Wednesday. I'm a nervous wreck. I haven't eaten since Sunday afternoon and I'm barely sleeping. I just can't focus on finishing these up at the moment while my baby is hurting.

I've very sorry for delaying this, everyone. I just can't worry about swapping at the moment.

Shauna,

I am so sorry that you cat is having problems. I can understand that has you on edge.

Rebecca

:hug: Hope your furbaby is well soon.

Mine did go postal this morning. Just put them to the side until you are ready again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter