Hit me up with your must do snacks in each park!

Cinnamon roll at Gastons or Animal Kingdom (Mickey shaped!). Macaron ice cream sandwich in France. EverGlazed Doughnuts at Dis Springs (preferred over Gideons).

Cheshire Cat Tail in Magic Kingdom. Used to be at the Cheshire Cat Cafe in Fantasyland, but it's now located at Cosmic Ray's in Tomorrowland. It's a flaky pastry filled with chocolate and covered in purple and pink icing, so moist and delicious, and almost big enough to share (notice I said almost because I never share mine).

Only snack I ever get on a repeat basis - Mickey ice-cream sandwich. Always eat the ears first and then the main part of the sandwich. Have eaten many other snacks through the years but this is my go to and I could eat one every day. Boring - okay, yes. :worship:

Mickey Ice Cream Bars, LaFou's Brew, and Dole Whips!

This isn't really a snack item, but I like to order a slice of Mango pie to go from the bar in Yak & Yeti. It is so yummy!

Cinnamon roll at Gastons or Animal Kingdom (Mickey shaped!). Macaron ice cream sandwich in France. EverGlazed Doughnuts at Dis Springs (preferred over Gideons).

The donuts looked meh but I think I need to try that peanut butter cup donut

This isn't really a snack item, but I like to order a slice of Mango pie to go from the bar in Yak & Yeti. It is so yummy!
Great idea! I love that pie and my son is not keen on eating at Y&Y. Getting the pie to go is the perfect solution. :)
Curry grilled corn at AK - the only snack we consistently grab (we're semi-local)
Yum! Where did you find that deliciousness?

I loved the pretzel with beer cheese at Baseline Taphouse (HS). If you want a cold, refreshing snack, Olaf’s strawberry lemonade popsicle is yummy.

HS: Totchos @ Woody's Lunch box were our #1 hit of the trip
MK: Nutella waffles @ Sleepy Hollow
EP: Chocolate covered caramel smore @ Karmel Kuche in Germany

Yes to all the above...

Since we are locals, and pass holders... We like to seek out different snacks... Epcot for us has the best selection especially with all the festivals...

What we have found is that sometimes a QS might have a hidden gem on the menu and it escapes detection because everyone is always focused on the main entree's.. for instance... Cheshire Cat Tail which I know has been around for years, and we had never tired it... Since it was at Ray's and we happened to want something sweet to eat, along with Burgers and fries ( don't judge), and we shared it... It was so good... now we each get one... LOL ...
Lotus Blossom cafe ( Epcot) - Potstickers and Egg rolls are a pretty tasty snack... I think that they are still closed? anyone know for sure?
Liberty Square Market- this is a hidden gem, lots of options here, from chips, fresh chilled fruit, grilled corn on the cob and you can added whatever seasoning you like, baked potatoes, and it they have baked sweet potatoes they are pretty tasty and filling..

I would spend sometime just checking out all the options...

Never fear... Mickey Ice Cream bars are always.... always a great choice...

Key Lime Tart - Sunshine Seasons at Epcot
Sven's green Apple Cheesecake - Norway in Epcot
Peter Pan Float - Storybook Treats in the MK

Anything from the French Bakery at Epcot
Popcorn from Frontierland in MK
Churros from Fantasyland
Haha! My first stop after arriving at BWV or BCV is the French Bakery. Baggets and snacks. Only discovered it 3 years ago its so hidden.

Some of the must do snacks for our family.

MK - Dole whip, Churros, Mickey Bar, Popcorn
EP - Ice cream and pastries in France, anything caramel in Germany, the shaved ice in Japan, festival booths if you are there at a festival time
HS - Mickey Pretzel, Funnel Cake, Carrot Cake Cookie
AK - Coconut frozen bar, Nomad Lounge tapas

OK some of these are new to us this trip (we just got home) as we ate way more breakfast in the park than ever. DS16 apparently cannot survive on oatmeal from 6:30 am until lunch so he ate another breakfast and the rest of us split something every day.

MK - Nutella waffle from Sleepy Hollow. This is our fav disney snack ever and we must eat it at least once, if not multiple times, every trip. Only served during breakfast hours right now. We had them both days at MK this past week. I will say that they are definitely not as fresh as normal as they are cranking them out in mass quantities and not making them to order. They have a zillion made so the waffle was not really warm. But.........still really really amazing.

MK - Dole Whip - must have every trip
MK - I Lava You Float - this one was new to us. It's at Sunshine Tree Terrace. Super yummy. Loved it. We also had the pot stickers which were good. I hate to say it but.......I might have liked the I lava You Float better than a dole whip float.

MK - the chicken waffle from sleepy hollow. We have had the nutella waffle a zillion times but this was a first. I'm kind of a wimp I guess because it was spicy. But also yummy.

MK - the Confectionary which is currently closed - mickey shaped rice krispie treats with m&ms. They have some at the substitute confectionary right now. I feel like the m&ms on them are not the same as they used to be but maybe I'm not remembering?

I am not a fan of the food at quick service restaurants in MK but the snacks are excellent.

HS - We had the Ronto Morning Wrap at Ronto Roasters and it is tied for the best quick service we have had at the parks. It's a link sausage not breakfast sausage which was not at all what I expected. I didn't think I would like it but I did as did my 2 teens and hubby. We ordered one to share and had to go back and order more because they were yummy. 4 thumbs up from us so if you need a pick me up in the am go for it!!! Definitely on our must have list now.

Epcot - L'Artison des Glaces - we all got something here but ds got the seasonal macaron (ice cream sandwich) and it was definitely the best choice. Super yummy!

AK - OK again not a snack but a breakfast item. Yak and Yeti Local Food Cafe had a great breakfast bowl with sausage and it was really big. They also had super yummy hash brown bites that dd and I split. Definitely recommend both!

Popcorn - all parks! We love it!
The pop tart at Woody's. My favorite though - which may be seasonal - is the nitro chocolate truffle thing at the Food&Wine festival though.

MK- cheeseburger spring rolls!! Chocolate covered banana ( same kiosk as Mickey bars)
EP- cucumber margarita in Mexico, also all the booths for Flower and garden ( ending July 5 I believe) and F &W (starting mid July )
France- creme brûlée, ham & cheese baguette, chocolate croissant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter