Highest paying role w/ disney college program?

I also would be interested in the different wages currently. I've read about some of the wages on glassdoor.com for a few such as food & beverage, character performer and it also lists CP. Here's the link: http://www.glassdoor.com/Salary/Disney-Parks-and-Resorts-Salaries-E13843.htm I signed up for this a few months ago so you may have to sign in to see the different salaries. There are about 17 pages of different salaries (for interns and other positions).

But I would love to hear from some current CP's out there if possible :)

I was a BBB Fairy Godmother and I think I made about 8.15 or 8.25 an hour (can't really remember) but that was on top of tips as well.

I had a friend who did the lifeguard role which is what i'm doing in the fall. She got paid about $8.40/hr. This is after you pass all your training, so lifeguards are on the higher end :cool1: You know if you consider almost a dollar over minimum age on the higher end haha

Any one know about costuming pay rates? ..Or if pay has gone up since I did the program in '09?

I have a question on the opposite side of the spectrum. What would be the lowest paying role? I've heard that Merchandise is one of the lowest. Does that still hold true?

Got Accepted to WDW for the Fall Advantage Program as a Lifeguard and my pay will be 7.67 an hour. Scary thinking that the two lifeguarding jobs I currently have pay 10$ and 17.50$ respectively. Though I'm not worried because I'm not there to make a ton of money--rather i'm there to live and work while gaining connections!

Not that this is anyone here's main concern, but if your main concern is making a lot of money, this program isnt for you. And really, the difference of .20 cents between different roles isnt going to make a difference. Pick a role you'd want to spend 8 hours a day doing. Because if you chose a job because it pays the most, really is 2 dollars more per day going to make it worth it?

Not that this is anyone here's main concern, but if your main concern is making a lot of money, this program isnt for you. And really, the difference of .20 cents between different roles isnt going to make a difference. Pick a role you'd want to spend 8 hours a day doing. Because if you chose a job because it pays the most, really is 2 dollars more per day going to make it worth it?

I would have loans and bills to pay unlike most younger CP's who haven't graduated yet. So although I don't really care what costuming CP pays, I do need to do some money-planning before I get down there. I plan on moving into my own housing and supporting myself eventually, the CP is my plan to get my foot in the door. So, it would be just nice to know.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter