high school entrepeneur class

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
My son is taking an entrepeneur class in high school. He and a classmate must come up with an idea, make it and sell it. I am broke. He wants to do something with hand sanitizer. My question really is does anyone know of an inexpensive place that does imprinting. I am looking online and it seems that every place wants $50 to set up the artwork logo. I am so mad at my son for taking this class. The teacher is telling the class that everyone always at leasts makes a $1 profit on their stuff. Why do teachers think that parents are made of money? Anyway, if anyone has encountered this and knows of a place it would be so appreciated.

Imprinting what, a label? Why doesn't he just make them himself on the computer.

Couldn't you just get clear labels from staples or office max and print the logo on those labels and then afix them to his product?

Lara

It's easy to make labels on the computer, does he need a container as well? Actually sounds like a good idea and something everyone can use. But it only costs $1-2.00 in the stores, so he has to make $1 on each item?

If he has a little bit of time you can get free address labels from vistaprint. I would just get a package of labels from staples, or even check the dollar tree I have gotten them there as well, and just print them myself.

If he is doing labels I would just buy blank sticker sheets/labes from an office supply store. Another idea to incorporate with the hand sanitizer idea is to make a holder to attach the sanitizer onto backpacks, purses etc. I know you can crochet them, but I'm sure there are other ways to make them as well.

do you know anyone proficient in photoshop? Preferably someone who owes you a favor? LOL

Or your DS could work on the logo in the school's computer lab (I'm sure they have photoshop) and then bring in the labels to school and print them.

Although I'm curious what exactly he wants to do with sanitzer?

thanks everyone for the suggestions. I will pass them along to him. He has to sell the product at his school (so to high school students)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter