HIFS Kidsuites

ri_no1disneyfan

Earning My Ears
Has anyone out there stayed in more than one of the different themed Kidsuites? I was just wondering what the difference in each suite is or if you think that one of the themes is better than the others. Please help.

The main difference is the theme on the wall in the bunk room. Some have polar bears, some a jungle theme, some a disney wall paper etc.... taz

tazdeb,
Thanks for the info. I think I read somewhere that they also have a train theme which my son would love since he is fascinated by anything that has to do with trains.

If your son loves trains then he should love HIFS! The hotel itself has a train theme although he may not notice alot of it. The lobby is decorated with trains, the buffet tables are trains, etc. Also, they have a small train that takes kids on free rides around the hotel property.

Like Tazdeb said, the kidsuites are the same except for the decor of the kids bunk bed room. We were in a Disney themed room which was cute. If there is one theme you know your son would like I would put in a special request.

Have a great time!

toystorymom,
Thanks for the info. I can't wait to see the look on my childrens' faces when we get to the hotel. I know we're going to have a really great time!!!! Everything I've read so far says this is THE hotel for us!

We stayed there last year with our Train obsessed 3 year old and one year old boys. They LOVED it. There is a model train in the lobby and we had a hard time getting our oldest to leave and get on the bus for Disney. We quit walking through there after the second day. They have two different train themed rooms. One has murals of steam engines and such and the other is a little more cartoonish. Have a great trip.

The first time we stayed their we had a kids suite that had
1 king bed, bunkbeds and a pull down cot and a fold out sleeper
in the living room.
The second time their was no pull down cot. Thats the only
thing I noticed that was different other than the theming!!

I LOVE HEARING THE POSITIVE COMMENTS ABOUT THIS PLACE! We'll be heading to WDW in less than 3 weeks....YIPPEEEE!

ri_no1disneyfan:

If you go to the hotel's website www.hifamilysuites.com and click on "tour the suites" you can see a good sampling of the Kidsuites' themes. I think they have three different train themes.

Have a great day!!

sandyrob,
thanks for the info re: the train-themed suites. I checked on the HIFS site but it didn't show any of the train-themed suites,although I was able to see pictures of the other suites they have available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter