Hi - my name is

Hi! I'm StitchIsOurHero or Brooke, and I am a Disney Design Addict, too! I am not creative enough to do the designing on my own, but I made many shirts for us to wear on our last trip! I love all of your designs, and I am also the one who always wants the designs with Lumpy on them!

You all rock! :jumping1:

Hi! I'm Allie and the dog below is Duncan. DH remains pictureless. I'm a Florida native living in Minnesota. :cold: :sad: Talk about a whole new world... :genie:

Tshirt designs are only one of my addictions. Chocolate comes first.

Everyone here in DDA Land is so funny and nice. Merry Meet!

Hi. I am tmfranlk...aka Tia...and I am a Disney Design Addict, though more lurker than anything. I found this site several months ago and feel like I know so many of you even though I don't post very often. I have a HUGE collection of designs that all of you have done. I wish I could say that I have contributed more, but I am deeply afraid of the addiction increase that will come with starting to design.

I am mom to a wonderful 2 1/2 yo DD and wife to a great hubby whose primary flaw is his lack of Disney addiciton. Per the siggie below and DD's new found phrase "Daddy stays home."

I look forward to hanging around even more in the great new DDA board.

My name is Danny and I just stopped in to say hi to you all and my pal Baloo. :goodvibes :wizard: :wave2:

Hi Danny! Welcome.:wave2:

And welcome to all you other lurkers who are now speaking up. Join in the fun!

hi, i'm gigi... i came to this board this morning (i'm glad you gals got your own sub-folder 'cause i was never brave enough to check out the shirt thread before 'cause i thought it was just a bunch of super-talented people showing off and thought i'd not fit in... now i know that it's a group of super-talented people sharing their talent! LOL!) and i'm already hooked... i looked thru most of the 50+ pages of the show your shirt thread... i've pored over "julia & nick's mom's" designs and cannot get enough of them... dd is admiring them along with me!

thank you! for sharing your creativity... it's really getting me excited about doing up some shirts... maybe one for each day of our trip?! LOL!

gigi1313 said:
thank you! for sharing your creativity... it's really getting me excited about doing up some shirts... maybe one for each day of our trip?! LOL!

Oh, at least one a day!! :rotfl: Anyway, we're glad you're here!! :goodvibes

gigi1313 said:
hi, i'm gigi... i came to this board this morning (i'm glad you gals got your own sub-folder 'cause i was never brave enough to check out the shirt thread before 'cause i thought it was just a bunch of super-talented people showing off and thought i'd not fit in... now i know that it's a group of super-talented people sharing their talent! LOL!) and i'm already hooked... i looked thru most of the 50+ pages of the show your shirt thread... i've pored over "julia & nick's mom's" designs and cannot get enough of them... dd is admiring them along with me!

We're always glad when someone new joins our group. Just jump right in, everyone's really friendly! Don't be surprised if you feel like part of a big, goofy family really soon! I know I couldn't go a day without my "family" here.

hi! im jen..ive been reading the thread for quite awhile, but dont post too much--i dont have any designs to contribute so i feel weird posting haha but i think im becomming a bit addicted to reading this thread!

Hello :flower: My name is Christine aka Lady Lucca. I live near Philadelphia. Went to WDW in October and sadly have no plans to go back anytime soon. So I will have to relive the magic through all of you. If you need any designs done, just PM me. My hard drives have been overrun with disney graphics!! I will have to buy a 3rd hard drive soon LOL

Hi everyone. My name is Kim and I'm a DDA too, although I've been a bit of a lurker lately. I contributed my one (and only) design on page 1 of the monster thread and then sat back and watched. Lots of talent here. Lots of fun, too. I also talk to my DH about you guys all the time as if I really know you. Oh yeah, the family. I have one. DH says I've been ignoring them. It's him and the two kids, 2yo DS and 5yo DD, plus an insomniac dog.

Hi, my name is tinker1bell,,,,aka Terry and I am a DDA. :goodvibes I started looking at this thread when my friend Steffy told me about the DIS boards. My first request was a PM to MidNite asking her to come up with a design incorporating our favorite Disney characters and also the number 8 at the end of celebr8 since the four of us going had birthdates ending in the number 8. After that Steffy and I were rolling and we put together a total of nine shirts for our trip. We had so many compliments on our shirts, one guy even wanted to buy our Welcome Foolish Mortals shirts (designed by MidNite) for $100. Of course we told him no, not at any cost.
I live about 45 min from Hershey, Pa. with my DH of 36 years. We are now grandparents (Omi and Opi) to two beautiful boys.
I love this board. This is the first site that I go on to every day.

tinker1bell said:
Hi, my name is tinker1bell,,,,aka Terry and I am a DDA. :goodvibes I started looking at this thread when my friend Steffy told me about the DIS boards. My first request was a PM to MidNite asking her to come up with a design incorporating our favorite Disney characters and also the number 8 at the end of celebr8 since the four of us going had birthdates ending in the number 8. After that Steffy and I were rolling and we put together a total of nine shirts for our trip. We had so many compliments on our shirts, one guy even wanted to buy our Welcome Foolish Mortals shirts (designed by MidNite) for $100. Of course we told him no, not at any cost.
I live about 45 min from Hershey, Pa. with my DH of 36 years. We are now grandparents (Omi and Opi) to two beautiful boys.

Okay - I would have sold him the shirt - you could have made another!!! :rotfl:

I thought you guys were sisters - you really are just friends?

julia & nicks mom said:
Okay - I would have sold him the shirt - you could have made another!!! :rotfl:

I thought you guys were sisters - you really are just friends?

We really are friends, we say we are "twins" because we are ten days apart in age. We met almost 15 years ago. Tinker1bell's sister is really my sister but I know Steffy is my sister at heart, because we are so alike. She calls my DH Hubby Too. :grouphug:

We didn't want to sell the shirt cause that would have been going against the main idea of the whole thread---paying it forward. We did tell him about the DIS boards

tinker1bell said:

That sounds like a shirt my hubby would like - can you post a picture of it? Thanks so much!! :teeth:

Hi my name is Ellen, and I am a mostly lurking Disney Design Addict.

DH(51) and I(42) have 5 boys between us. DS27, DS23 and DS20 are DH's, and DS19 and DS17 are mine. We have taken about 13 trips to world since 1996 in various combinations of family members. The last was DH and I sans kids in October of this year. I am a Disney freak, and DH is a willing accomplice.

I love all the designs that all of the talented designers have made, and I was able to convince DH to wear a couple of them on our last trip. I have been lurking here since the beginning, and I keep up to date almost daily.

Most of all I love how much fun you all are, thanks for all the good work and thanks for keeping me laughing.

Ellen

:earsboy: WELCOME ellenbenny!! :earsboy:

Glad you de lurked!!!

Hi! I am PNO4TE (aka Elin) and I am a Disney Design Addict. I don't do much designing but do a lot of design appreciation :goodvibes I have made 12 T shirts using designs my DDA friends have made for me.

I am a piano, voice, & composition teacher and I have been married (to the same man) for 32 years even though he does not love all things Disney. We have 2 DDs: 19 and 27. They are Disney Fanatics like their mother, not their father. We have been to WDW more than 30 times and the DDA thread (now BOARD) has helped me make those trips even more enjoyable. Besides, I have made some wonderful new friends. THANKS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter