Hi, I'm new here!

Enna

This space for rent.<br><font color=red>So where's
I've seen this board, and decided it was time to join.

Right now, I'm trying to lose 50 pounds by the end of the year, and improve my diet overall. Did I come to the right place? It looks like so many of you are training for really serious stuff, so if there's a special "Fat People Forum", please point me in the right direction. :blush:

Hi! Welcome to the WISH board! I just started here a couple of weeks ago! I am trying to lose 30-40 pounds. I like to think of it as "30 pounds gone for my 30th birthday!". :Pinkbounc

This board did help me get into exercising by joining the exercise challenges. You just put in how many minutes you think you can do and try to accomplish that by the end of the month. Come on over and join the April one!

By the way, I am training for nothing serious--unless you count being able to walk around WDW without huffing and puffing! If there were a separate Fat People Forum, I would have to be the club leader! :lmao:

Welcome again, and congratulations on taking the first step to your goal! :cheer2:

I also want to lose 40 pound this year (at least maybe 50). My goal is to be in the 140's before I turn 40 in Dec. I love the challenges too and the exercise challeges really helps. I have lost 16.6 pound this year, so it can be done.
:sunny:

Welcome aboard, Enna! I'm a backslider who has found my way back. The last time I got involved on the boards I did very well -- love the feeling of community and support. Good luck!
:wave:
Lori

Welcome - I also started with about 50 pounds to lose.

I love the challanges. They give me a sense of accountability.

Welcome Enna, We are all here for the same reason. Good luck with your weight lose. Pam :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter