HHN VIP tour question

apanopio

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever taken the HHN VIP Tour? Is it worth the $79/person. What attractions do they take you on and can you get everything in if you take the tour?

If it gets you front of the line of all the haunted houses and attractions and leaves you free time to see the rides and shows on your own then I think it would be worth it.

Thanks in advance.

The HHN VIP tour includes admission to Halloween Horror Nights plus VIP access to all HHN activities.

Tours include all haunted mazes and one or two shows (Bill & Ted of course!). They typically do NOT include the standard attractions that are open during regular park operating hours (T23D, BTTF, etc). If time allows, the tour guide will try to get the group into one or two of these attractions (like MIB).

It is a GREAT deal - especially if you are planning on visiting on a Friday or Saturday night. I highly recommend it and it is worth every penny.

As an added note, all tours typically sell out early for HHN so book soon!

how would one go about booking a tour? i might want to do something like this the day after the hnn meet, to catch what we couldnt get done the night before.

Hi Coasterfev-

I was wondering if there is any sort of discount for AP Holders for the VIP Tour? Thanks so much for all your information!!!

-Desi
:jester:

Yes, the UO website states that Annual Passholders receive a 10% discount on all VIP tours.

The number to book is : 407-363-8295

Thank you so much Coasterfev! I think the VIP Tour sounds like a great idea since I will be going October 28. The crowds are going to be huge! I went the Saturday before Halloween last year as well and spent a lot of time waiting in lines, although the atmosphere was so much fun I didn't even care!!! I plan on going every year. It's so much fun!!!!!! Thanks again! ;)

-Desi
:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter