HHI sellout

sumessefui

DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis
Maybe HHI is really close to a sellout. I tried to do an addon to my points there and was told my use year was sold out. If anyone wants an addon they had better call soon.
Jerry

Hi Sumessefui,

I remembered reading this thread a while ago, and I too was looking for HH points for an Aug use year. Well, our guide called on Friday to let us know two contracts with an August use year just became available. One for 73 pts. and one for 49 pts. We bought 50 of the 73 points so there should still be 49 pts. left for sale with an August use year. The only problem is.... there are not 50 pts available for the MB discount. But, if they are bought before the end of April they will be 2001 points and can be banked. Good luck if you decide to go for it.

JackG57 :)

jackg57

Thankyou for the info. My guide said he would call if points became available. I guess I will have to call him.

Wow, well I'm agape with awe.

Great, I am glad it sounds like it may be true this time. This is good news for all of us. I think it will also help bolster the resale market.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter