HH schedule

NicsMom1500

Mouseketeer
We will be in Hilton Head the last week of April.

Does anyone have a recent schedule available?

I'm trying to decide which nights to keep. I reserved for 7 nights but will only be saving for 5 nights. Our vacation just got cut short. We have a 2 year old son so I'm interested mainly in the campfires and what nights the bed time stories are held.

We are not DVC members yet. But will be looking in to DVC soon!

Kim

We are going mid-April for 5 nights. I asked for a recent schedule (it was late January's) and this is what it had:
Campfire - Sun, Wed, Fri
Goofy Bingo - Mon, Thur
Sweet Goodnights (bedtime stories, cookies) - Tues
Evening of Magic - Sat

All these events were at 7pm
They also had the unbirthday party at 1pm on Monday

This will be our first trip as DVC members (we joined last June), and we are soooo looking forward to it.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Does anyone know if these events change/occur more frequently when it is closer to summer? We will be there the week after Memorial Day for 5 nights, and we want to do it all! :)

The activities schedule always comes out on Thursday for the following week. We always call the Thursday before we will be there to get the schedule for that week (we have it faxed to us). That way we can call and make the reservations as soon as we check in. In the summer, they offer kayaking, horse back riding, gyotaku (fish painting), kite making, unbirthday parties, etc. Most of them fill up fast, so you need to make sure you reserve early. Most of the activities in the summer are offered at least 2x per week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter