HGTV shows?

I like Fixer Upper and Love It or List It. I used to love, love Trading Spaces but it has been gone for a while. I am not a fan of House Hunters International and Tiny Houses. And I so wish Sunday offered something other beach houses or island life.[/QUOTE

Are we related? I agree with all of the above.
I also loved the older version of Curb Appeal ('Curb Appeal: The Block' is OK though)
There is a new show coming in March, I think, called "Home Town". This is filmed pretty close to me and I have been following the homeowners Ben and Erin Napier on Instagram for a while. I love what they are doing for downtown Laurel, MS!

Fixer Upper, Flip or Flop, and House Hunters are my favorite. Not a fan of the Scott brothers or Love It or List It. I also don't like other variations of House Hunters - has to be the original! lol! The flea market show with Lara Spencer always draws my attention as well.

I love flip or flop but with the news of Christina cheating on Tarek with the contractor I'm pretty sure it will be cancelled after this season. I really like Fixer Upper, Love it or list it, or any of the shows with Bryan.

Fixer Upper
Flip or Flop
Love It or List It (David and Hillary)
Property Brothers
Property Brothers Buying and Selling
House Hunters International - for when I move abroad someday

I don't know if you can get them outside of Canada, but I love any of Bryan Baeumler's shows (Leave it to Bryan, House of Bryan, etc.) as well as Scott MacGillivray's shows (Income Property, Moving the MacGillivray's). I actually interviewed Scott for an article a few years ago. He's very sweet and gracious.

Since I have been sick I have got addicted to this shows lol

I love
Flip or Flop, It will be interested to see how gets the show after the divorce.
Love or List It
Fixer Upper
Property Brothers

My hubby and I used to have HGTV on all day Saturdays lol We used to always watch the kitchen makeovers in a day, bathroom, and family room.
Also love Love it or List it and Property Brothers is probably my fave

I so miss Trading Spaces. I know it was on TLC but it was my favorite show. I wish that HGTV would have a show along the same lines as Trading Spaces.

I miss For Rent!!! Canadian show about young adults searching for an apartment to rent. At the end, they contribute a $1000 renovation/redesign of one of the rooms.

As of now, my favs are Flip or Flop (although I am liking it less since their divorce). I also like Tiny House Nation & Lottery Dream Home.

I haven't seen Income Property in a while. Is it still in the HGTV lineup? I really enjoyed that show. I also really miss a few from years ago, Designer's Challenge, and my absolute favorite, Designing for the Sexes.

My current favorites are probably House Hunters and HH International. I never want to commit to the hour long shows.

I haven't seen Income Property in a while. Is it still in the HGTV lineup? I really enjoyed that show. I also really miss a few from years ago, Designer's Challenge, and my absolute favorite, Designing for the Sexes.

My current favorites are probably House Hunters and HH International. I never want to commit to the hour long shows.

I've been watching HGTV for a LONG time and those were my favorites too. I also enjoyed Design on a Dime and Decorating Cents with Joan Steffend. As for current shows, I like Fixer Upper, Property Brothers, PB-Buying and Selling, and Hawaii/Caribbean Life.

Last edited:
I've been watching HGTV for a LONG time and those were my favorites too. I also enjoyed Design on a Dime and Designing Cents with Joan Steffend. As for current shows, I like Fixer Upper, Property Brothers, PB-Buying and Selling, and Hawaii/Caribbean Life.

I loved Decorating Cents! I have a few episodes saved on VCR tapes :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter