Hey, WATPers (and Kelsie)!!!

Terry, I'll be ready to walk at 8:00!

I've just finished my packing.

DH hasn't started his packing yet! He was flying to Iowa and back today (taking DS to Grandma), and should have been home around 2:00. At 4:00 he called me from San Antonio! That's way south of here- we had thunderstorms that closed DFW airport for awhile, and they had to find a place to refuel! He's still not home- he called me from the runway 45 minutes ago. They were just parked there, because there were no gates free for them.

Mr. Smarty Pants was planning to be finished with his packing before I got home from work, but it looks like he'll have a late night tonight.

Uh Oh. I forgot about it. Guess I'll have to catch you the next time. :o

Oh, no you don't, Kelsie and TCKK!!!

You can start now, we don't all have to start at the same time! We'll sit right here and wait while you walk... :p

(I got through the 2 mile!!! At the 1 mile mark I really considered stopping, I didn't think I could go much farther... but I plowed through.)

ROFL on the shoes, Kathy!!!! Somes of those are just plain awful!!!!

I did my 2 miles! :) Kelsie, TCKK.... I am just enjoying my last bottle of water while waiting for you. :) It doesn't take long to do a tape so just get up and do it. You will feel much better if you do!

Kathy, I hope your DH gets home soon! That's quite the roundtrip he made today! I am sure he is spending that time on the plane very productively and is making his complete list of things to pack so that he can done with it quickly when he finally gets home. :)

So-o-o-o-o, can someone tell me about the WATP tape (what is it?) and where I can get one? I kinda like to join in the fun.

Kathy I am sure i missed your departure but i am gonna miss you. I hope you have a wonderful time and DH made it home safely. I did'nt walk last night I was just to bummed out ended up going to bed at 8:30! I never do that. I had to get 4 shots yesterday! I took dd to get her school shots updated and had them look at what i needed if any and for my trip the recommended vaccines for it. I ended up with 130.00 worth of shots! And i still have to get 3 more before i leave. My arms are so sore this morning. It's a new day and hopefully a better one for me. I hope you have a ball on the trip and those shoes are aweful! You have killed all the fashion sense i had but into you girl! I will make sure not to ever let you go shopping with me.LOL Although those red ones are growing on me.LOL Have a great trip. WHIPPING you say funny you should mention that.:)

inky dinky doo

WATP=Walk Away the Pounds. I got my dvd at Walmart (In Orlando, as a matter of fact) and I bought my mother the one mile VSH tape at Target for $6.99.

It is a walking program that you do inside, so no excuses for bad weather :teeth:

Hey inky! Look at that gorgeous 25 pound clippie in your signature. I'm still working on mine, I'll get there :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter