Hey, WATPers (and Kelsie)!!!

WebmasterKathy

Administrator
Administrator
Who's up for a group Walk Away the Pounds session tonight?:p

I'm ready to go for two miles... who wants to go with me?

(Kelsie? I promise we won't leave you behind. You can stop to rest midway if you need to! You don't even have to wear shoes while you WATP if you don't want to.:) )

I'm in!!! I will my water bottle, hand and ankle weights ready! What time are we meeting? I love a group walk. Just give me a little room so I don't bump anyone when we do those side steps. ;) hee hee

What time's good for you?

How about 8:00 CST?

(I haven't started packing for vacation yet, and I fly out at 7:00 AM tomorrow. Do you think there's ANY chance I can be finished packing by 8:00?)

I can't do two miles yet. My hips won't let me go that far, I'm forcing myself to finish the one mile.

I'm going downstairs now and do my one mile.

Katholyn, I don't know if I can do two miles or not. I may get halfway through and collapse on the sofa!!!:o

:p

I did 2 miles this morning!!! Sorry guys! I will be with you in WATP spirit! :)
You can do it! :)

As long as i don't have to wear shoes i'm in. I'm hitting 5 for 5 nights this week watps'. I need a new pair of tennis shoes anyone have connections as penny's tell them to put the dang avia's on sale and for crying out loud order some size 10's for us big footed folks.LOL Kathy you'll be fine. I have a surpise for you but i can't tell you till you get back from your trip and no i have'nt lost more weight.LOL

First, it's really not nice to tease me with something you can't tell me yet. You know I'm not patient about waiting!!

Second, Penney's has this nice Easy Spirit walking shoe on sale at www.jcpenney.com
0900631b805c8232L.jpg
for $39.99, all the way up to size 11!:teeth:

Us gals with more generous-sized feet have to shop online!

I do the WATP barefoot. I hope that's alright :)

Okay, here's the scoop, Kathy. I decided to try the two mile and I made it half way through. I will keep working until I can do the entire two miles.

I do better doing the walk earlier in the day, lucky for me I don't work outside the home.

Kath I'm so proud of you look at you move gal. Don't worry i prefer to do the watp tape barefoot too!

Kathy::p THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT.:confused:

And what kinda ole' lady shoes you walking in girl?LOL I'll stick to my avia's thank you. I bet you get commission on those ugly shoes don't you:eek:

Tammy, would you like to tell me exactly what would be a good time to call you? I've tried twice and you were at the shop both times.

Tammy, don't make me come to Georgia and whip you with my old-lady cane!:p

Okay, fine. You can order these from kohls.com for $39.99:

AVIA33857_23953P_532ed.JPG

Is that more your style?:jester:

Katholyn, I'm so proud of you for doing a mile! I know it wasn't easy to get started, but here you are, trying for a little more!!!

Pretty soon I won't be able to keep up with you!

I think barefoot is fine. That's what I do, too.

I did my WATPs first thing this morning as well. If it doesn't get done early... it just doesn't seem to happen. :o

Katholyn, I do the WATPs barefoot too. Soooo, I hope it's all right. ;) ;) Today, it was all I could do to drag myself through the Abs 10 minute toning tape and the two mile walk the walk tape. Some days, it's just like that!!

Have a great day,
Lois

I do the WATP's barefoot too! :teeth:
I can do the whole 2 mile tape now..........but didn't today.
My back hurts :(

Wish I could join you tonight (no I don't), DH and I are going on a Murder Mystery DINNER (wish me luck on that) Train trip tonight. Can't wait.
Leaving to go pick him up at work in an hour........now what to wear?? :confused:

Kath: I'm so sorry i missed your calls my Nanny is'nt a message taker is she.LOL She never tells me about a call unless it's to do with the kids or DH. I'm home now and i need a buddy. I had a bad afternoon (work related) and not to mention i got bad diet stress today (don't even ask!) and well call me girl i'm home.

Hey Kathy where did you get your sense of fashion? OMG those are ugly shoes girl. I thought we you showed those cute dress, and i'll even give you a thumbs up on your new swimsuit but the footwear you are showcasing is well....... just plain dang ugly girl.LOL I'm into colored shoes like kaki (you can't see the dirt as bad>LOL). We go to the dirt track (car races) and my shoes get filty out there.

On a side note i hope you got all packed up and Nah, Nah I'm NOT walking. I'm pouting and mad about lunch today! My dang distrubing discovery! STOP LAUGHING IT'S NOT FUNNY:mad:

It's almost time!!!!

Kathy!! Are you finished packing yet or do you need to move the walking time back to 8:30 pm? I am ready and willing!! :teeth:

Tammy, you are a shopping WHIPPING, girl! LOL!! Now I see, you want dirt-colored shoes!

What about these:
0900631b807472f1R.jpg

Okay, these are just odd:
34704.jpg

With these, you're all set in case you decide to go fishing on the way home from the dirt track:
S10936.jpg

If your dirt is RED dirt, these might work:
34706.jpg

Wait, I found it!!! This is definitely the one:
39538.jpg

Well, do I get to be your personal shopper? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter