• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hey Readers! Cool Site if you are Looking for a Book!

WaltD4Me

<font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate
I found the coolest site if you are looking for a new book to read.

It's WhatShouldIReadNext.com

You enter the name of a favorite book or author and it gives you recommendations of other similiar books or authors to read. I've got a whole list of books I want to check out now.

Thought the other readers here might want to check it out.

This could be a very bad site for me to go to since it'll give me even more reasons to go to the bookstore. Thanks!

Thanks! I get most of the books I read from the library, this will help me before I head over. Thanks again.

Wow, cool thanks. This is great because sometimes I am in the mood for a certain type of book, or when I am sad that one is over I can find another one like it. Thanks for sharing!

Wow, thanks so much for this! I'm excited to use it!:)

Oh, that's cool. I will have to check it out. I have certain authors I like but I am generally caught up on all their latest books.

If I could get paid to just read books all day.. well, that would be the perfect job for me. I LOOOOVE reading but can't seem to find the time to do it... thanks for the site! I'll check it out now!

thanks!

I am getting error 505 when accessing the site, any get it working?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter