Hey rare disney castle topper fits yankee candles on ebay!!

whirlsy

<marquee><font color=green>lissa & <font color=red
Hey, I was just checking out ebay and found a bunch of disney related items that fit on the tops of yankee candles, this one is extremely cute of sleeping beautys castle and its only starting at 15.99, just thought i would pass it on.:)

Do you have a link? I bought a candle topper when I was there in June and I wonder what this one looks like.

I saw those in December and wondered if they would fit the Yankee Candle jars....

And I have a confession....when I saw topper....I thought it was a new antenna topper!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p :p :p :p

actually just go to ebay.com and punch in yankee candle for the search and you will see a ton of them everything from Mickey to the four parks on one topper to the castle, they are cool.

I bought a sorcerer Mickey Topper in the parks in October. They had the castle but I got Mickey and the Mickey Fits Yankee Candles!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter