Hey Howdy Hey! We're spending 4th of July w/Mickey..this time w/DxDP! *TR Started*

Day 7: I am loving having a "do whatever day" too although the guys are golfing and the gals are doing tea. Other than those, the day is do whatever. :laughing: Some girl time at DTD sounds like a good time to me. So cute your DD is excited about the countdown calendar!!
DD loves to shop..so I am sure we could make a day at DTD easy waiting on the guys to get done at waterpark if we decide to skip it.

The gifts you made for Mother's Day are great!! I have made the truffle version, but not the pops yet. Happy Mother's Day way late--I have been on sporadically and keep missing updates. Thanks! They were fun to make.

:woohoo: for being paid off. I hope to do that the beginning of June. :goodvibes: I hope you have a good experience with your TA!! I would love to get a camper at some point. I am ready to move up from tents! :rotfl: Sadly, I don't think we are going to make it out this summer--too much going on. :sad1:
It's a great feeling to have the trip paid off! Makes it so much more real! So far I am loving the TA! We will be taking the new camper out in a week to go to the river up in the hill country! Can't wait..my SIL and her four girls are going too so it should be a blast...and going to Sea World!
Day 8: wow! Your family is going to be the park hopping masters!! I read a TR where a family did all four parks in one day and they had a blast! I think it would be a lot of fun and a great experience. :love: I am enjoying your PTR!! Thanks for doing it.
We have always done the park hopping...works out for us.

I cannot believe how quickly your trip is coming up--your ticker is going to be under one month soon!! :woohoo: :banana:
Thanks for reading along! :goodvibes

Since we are now playing the waiting game(36 days and counting)...here are a few pics from 2009. Sorry if they are duplicates from my other posts...I will try not to post duplicates!

Not sure if I had mentioned before but.....when we arrive at our resort and get our room we will be decorating the window...thinking of going w/4th of July theme...having problems finding Disney window clings and such for it though...any suggestions on that??

Love this tree....
100_0447.jpg

From Beauty and the Beast show..this was great! Love the costumes!
100_0572.jpg

Waiting area for the kiddos at T-Rex Restaurant in DTD! WE had a blast there and great food!
100_0301.jpg

Heather:

I am all caught up! Wow, 4 parks in 1 day :worship:--I am in awe! I can't wait to hear all about it.

We are slowly getting there-37 days left to go for me.

I can't wait to see what your shirts look like. I still have to get mine started :eek:! Nothing like waiting to the last minute!

I love your pictures from other trips. I want to spend some time this trip exploring around the Tree of Life.

Erika

Heather:

I am all caught up! Wow, 4 parks in 1 day :worship:--I am in awe! I can't wait to hear all about it.

We are slowly getting there-37 days left to go for me.

I can't wait to see what your shirts look like. I still have to get mine started :eek:! Nothing like waiting to the last minute!

I love your pictures from other trips. I want to spend some time this trip exploring around the Tree of Life.

Erika

Glad you got all caught up! ;)
We are going to give 4 parks in a day a try...at least to just catch our favorite rides.
Before you know it we will all be packing our suitcases ready to hit the road to WDW!! :mickeyjum Can't wait!!

I actually only have one shirt completed!! :rotfl:
I still have to go and buy the shirts and finish printing out my transfers! I plan on finishing up all of this after we get back from our camping trip!
Thanks...I :love: looking back on our old pics from WDW!

We will definately have to plan to meet up at least once while we are all in WDW! Maybe when the time gets closer, we can exchange cell #s and text when we can meet up or something! Would be my first DIS meet! Seems that we are going to be having a lot of firsts on this trip! :goodvibes
Any new updates on your TR?

Here are the Sea World DISign shirts that I made...thanks to Amy aka M_I_C_K_E_Y !!
100_1909.jpg

100_1905.jpg

100_1904.jpg

The first of many WDW shirts that I am making for our trip! I can't remember for the life of me who made the DISign for me ( I am so sorry)...I have so many disigns saved on my computer!!
100_1906.jpg

Hi Heather, I FINALLY made it back over and I missed so much!!!! So awesome that you have a BBB appointment!! I hope on our next trip to let Helen experience that!!!!:lovestruc

Tusker House breakfast is AWESOME!! We had a wonderful time and loved the character interaction and the food!!! Great way to start our Animal Kingdom day!!!!

The Mother's Day cake pops turned out so cool!! I totally love that idea, especially since "cake" is my favorite food!!! Also love the Sea World shirts and your countdown calendar!!!! You days are just ticking by!!!!!

Hi Heather, I FINALLY made it back over and I missed so much!!!! So awesome that you have a BBB appointment!! I hope on our next trip to let Helen experience that!!!!:lovestruc

Tusker House breakfast is AWESOME!! We had a wonderful time and loved the character interaction and the food!!! Great way to start our Animal Kingdom day!!!!

The Mother's Day cake pops turned out so cool!! I totally love that idea, especially since "cake" is my favorite food!!! Also love the Sea World shirts and your countdown calendar!!!! You days are just ticking by!!!!!
Hi Beth! I have been reading along on your TR..sounds like a great trip! :)
I am super excited for DD to get to go to BBB! princess:
Glad to hear you enjoyed Tusker House! Was Daisy there too? DD had asked to "eat" w/Daisy....so I hope she is!
Cake pops were so fun to make and tasted great!
Yes, the days are ticking pretty quickly now..so exciting! Once school is out (next wed @ 11:30a) time will really fly I think! We have a small camping trip the day after school....as long as we keep busy I am sure it will!

Wow! those Seaworld shirts are AWESOME! Did it take you forever to cut out around all the letters?
Thank you! ;) Didn't really take that long...I went and bought a excato knife which helped! I didn't realize before I had them made that I needed to cut each little letter out! :rotfl:

Awesome t-shirts!!
Thank you! ;)

Hi Heather!

I'm all caught up again! Wow you've had a lot going on! Congrats on getting the trip paid off!

Congrats also on the new vehicle and camper! We'd love a 5th wheel - we're selling out travel trailer this year too - not sure what we'll get but we won't start looking until next year. Are you camping for Memorial weekend in the new camper?

WOW - your last day looks intense!!! Hopping to all 4 Parks! Hope it all works out for you - should be a lot of fun and nice to go back and do your favorites again! And nice that you are able to fit in one last character meal before heading home - nice way to end the trip!

Great shirts! You've inspired me to get started on mine now!

Karen

Hi Heather!

I'm all caught up again! Wow you've had a lot going on! Congrats on getting the trip paid off!

Congrats also on the new vehicle and camper! We'd love a 5th wheel - we're selling out travel trailer this year too - not sure what we'll get but we won't start looking until next year. Are you camping for Memorial weekend in the new camper?

WOW - your last day looks intense!!! Hopping to all 4 Parks! Hope it all works out for you - should be a lot of fun and nice to go back and do your favorites again! And nice that you are able to fit in one last character meal before heading home - nice way to end the trip!

Great shirts! You've inspired me to get started on mine now!

Karen

Hi Karen!
Glad you got all caught up! :)
We are not taking the 5th wheel out until school is out...camping at the river in the hill country (we go every year)...but I will be working in it this weekend....loading it up w/what came out of the old camper! All that stuff has been just sitting in my garage taking up space!! :headache:
I hope we are able to make it to all 4 parks to at least hit the favs! We'll see! ;)
The shirts are fun to make....a bit nerve racking at first but once you get it down it goes fast! I have used 3 different types of transfer paper now and my favorite so far is the Wilton brand that I got at our craft store (Michael's)! Those 40% off coupons are great for that pack of 5 transfer papers @ $9.99 a package!! Be sure to post pics of your shirts once you get going! I only have about 12 or more to go probably! :rotfl:

I have used 3 different types of transfer paper now and my favorite so far is the Wilton brand that I got at our craft store (Michael's)! Those 40% off coupons are great for that pack of 5 transfer papers @ $9.99 a package!!

I'll have to try that - I've only used the Avery brand, I think. It came out fine - but after ONE washing, they looked terrible!

Your trip is getting close Heather!! Less than a month!!! :banana::banana::banana:

And, YES!! Daisy was at the Safari Breakfast, Donald greets everyone and takes a group pic and then Mickey, Daisy, and Goofy came around the tables!! Good food, especially the juice!!! It's super good!!!!:goodvibes

Love the shirts--they look great!
Thank you! :goodvibes I REALLY need to get busy on all of the kids Disney shirts!

Your trip is getting close Heather!! Less than a month!!! :banana::banana::banana:

And, YES!! Daisy was at the Safari Breakfast, Donald greets everyone and takes a group pic and then Mickey, Daisy, and Goofy came around the tables!! Good food, especially the juice!!! It's super good!!!!:goodvibes
22 days and counting!! We are so excited! :banana So gald to here that Daisy is at TH breakfast! Great news for DD! ;) Yes, i Have heard many good reviews on their juice too! :thumbsup2

Hope you are doing well! Hard to believe you have 23 days left before you head off to the World. :goodvibes
I am good...been very busy...just got back Monday from a mini vacation to the river (hill country) and went to the doctor today...sick w/sinus & ear infection! Got some meds...so hopefully in a day or so I will be much better!
I know.....our trip is getting close!! Super excited!! :cool1:

So...the past 2 weeks have been so crazy in our house!

DS summer vacation started .... he's a 3rd Grader now!

Baseball Season ended...his team game in 2nd place in the 8U division.
100_1955.jpg

100_1956.jpg

We had a new addition well.......additions to our house!!
One Day old
100_1945.jpg

one and a half weeks old
100_1979.jpg

Went on a camping trip...just got home Monday....
Getting ready to float the river...
100_1971.jpg

DD with her new pose!
100_1965.jpg

DS w/his friend that went w/us.
100_1967.jpg

My DD (on stairs) and one of my DNs.
100_1973.jpg

Two other DNs in the river....right behind our campsite!
100_1976.jpg

Now that we only have 22 days until we are at Disney....I must spend the time.....making shirts...going over packing lists..what to take and not forget!! Planning and more plannning!! So super excited!! :banana:

Wow, that is a lot of rafts! It looks like your children were having a great time.

I finally got caught up and noticed your shirts. They are adorable! Great job. I finally got my designs so now I have to get the shirts made. I am hoping to do some this weekend.

Wow, it is getting closer! I can hardly stand it!

Erika

How exciting that your trip is almost here! Your camping trip looks like it was so much fun. And those puppies.... TOO adorable!!! :goodvibes

I saw the pic of the truck with the rafts on Facebook - Oh my gosh that's a lot of rafts!! Are they all yours? We haven't gone on a float trip in years, but it used to be so much fun. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter