Hess Station Prices??

The Hess station by the Boardwalk is literally right next door to the Boardwalk's parking lot so it is definitely walking distance from BWV.

Not sure about the prices of products inside the Hess, but the Hess station's gas near Boardwalk and the studios is usually relatively cheap for Orlando.
We've locals and often buy gas at the WDW Hess stations for convenience. It's literally only a few pennies more than the stations around I-4 and 192 (the Racetrak and Mobile over there are generally the cheapest in the area). Don't bother to buy gas or anything else on 535/Lake Buena Vista. Lots of gouging there.

how much does the taxi run you round trip? We're in the same position that the OP is in. We'll only be there 4 days, and need some milk, breakfast things,a few snacks, soda and water, not enough to get delivered, but too much to spend money at the gift shop buying these items. I wouldn't mind walking if it's not too far, but making it a quick trip would be fabulous so we can get to the parks!

Taking a taxi depends on where you are staying. I did it one way though. One night after the parks closed I took a bus to the Boardwalk and caught the taxi from there. I told him I wanted to go to CSR but stop at the Hess Station. He said ok and off we went. We stopped and got what I wanted. With tip the taxi fare was $15. Most of the fare was for waiting while I stood in line at Hess. The line was pretty long. Overall, I think it was definetly worth it for the extra time it took to do it. At CSR they charge you a delievery fee for shipping things ahead. I normally ship two cases of water ahead of time so I definetly came out ahead there. Adding that savings on top of the rest of the money I saved in purchasing stuff it was really worth it. I wouldn't hestiate to do it again.

We usually gas up the rental at Hess before going back to MCO for our trip home

Fremantle / Perth...20 Years...10-16 Nov 89

The Hess prices on WDW property are usually a bit cheaper then their off site locations and other gas station companies, which is why my family and I like to usually get gas at their location by the Magic Kingdom.

We usually gas up the rental at Hess before going back to MCO for our trip home.

I think we will do that this trip...In the past I paid for the gas up front at the rental desk...But I found that the price they charge was much more than on the street...Hess it is! Water and gas here we come!!

We've locals and often buy gas at the WDW Hess stations for convenience. It's literally only a few pennies more than the stations around I-4 and 192 (the Racetrak and Mobile over there are generally the cheapest in the area). Don't bother to buy gas or anything else on 535/Lake Buena Vista. Lots of gouging there.

What is the deal with that gas station on the west side of 535 just south of Hotel Plaza and north of I-4,it literally has always had prices .50+ more a gallon than most of the other stations in the area.What's even crazier is the last couple of times I've been to Orlando they've stopped posting the prices on the price sign.It made me think they stopped selling gas but then I noticed people pumping so they obviously haven't.Are they still not showing their prices and if they aren't is that even legal.I think it's a Chevron but I'm not sure.

The Hess station at DTD is a very short distance from the Pleasure Island bus stop. When we stay at All-Stars and fly in, we usually make a run there to get water, soda, etc.

What is the deal with that gas station on the west side of 535 just south of Hotel Plaza and north of I-4,it literally has always had prices .50+ more a gallon than most of the other stations in the area.What's even crazier is the last couple of times I've been to Orlando they've stopped posting the prices on the price sign.It made me think they stopped selling gas but then I noticed people pumping so they obviously haven't.Are they still not showing their prices and if they aren't is that even legal.I think it's a Chevron but I'm not sure.
I think I know the one you mean and if so, it is still not showing the prices. I feel sorry for the tourists who don't know about the onsite Hess stations or how to get to the 192 area and get gouged out on 535. I used to think maybe the taxes were way high in Orange County vs. Osceola, but there are stations in the Dr. Phillips are (Orange) that are on a par with Osceola/192 prices so I guess they're just greedy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter