Hess Station Prices??

danielle782001

DIS Veteran
Hey guys...Just wondering how that big Hess Station coming into WDW is good for quick items like water or some other quick items...Price wise the same as at the resort? or cheaper at Hess?

We are not going to be there long enough to make a trip to a big store or a food delievery service worth the time and/ or money...We do however, need to load up on things like water...So should we just get it from the resort or should we stop at the gas statation?

Please advice :)

Prices are generally cheaper at Hess...more like normal gas station prices.

Hess is definitely much cheaper! My wife got into a kick of getting the slurpees/frozen cokes in the foodcourt. That was until I went into the Hess and realized that I could get one that was triple the size but half the price! We love you Hess!!!

Not sure about the prices of products inside the Hess, but the Hess station's gas near Boardwalk and the studios is usually relatively cheap for Orlando.

If you buy 2 6 packs of bud light at a resort store ( 16oz plastic bottles) that will cost you $ 63.00 plus tax.
(yes, you read that right, $ 5.25 per beer)

At the Hess stations either near BWV or DTD a 12 pack of bud light {12 oz} in cans costs $ 11.75.

Not that I know!
;)

:lmao:

Love Hess!! Decent pizza too! If we arrive really late, we grab a pizza from Hess.
Gas prices are considerably cheaper to than most stations surrounding Disney property. Once you leave, it is price gouge city!!
Hess also sells Krispy Kreme donuts :thumbsup2

Are there two Hess stations? One near DTD and one near Boardwalk or is it one station between both. I am trying to find out if it is within walking distance of BWV.

Are there two Hess stations? One near DTD and one near Boardwalk or is it one station between both. I am trying to find out if it is within walking distance of BWV.

Yes, there are 2. The one near BWV is very close to the guard shack at the entry to the BWV. Hess is next to the parking lot furthest from the entrance (the one that non-resort guests are asked to use).

It's a little bit of a hike, but doable(sp?), my sister and I did it when we stayed at the Boardwalk. Depending on how much stuff you are getting, it may be a good idea to take a small rolling bag - makes carrying that beer back alot easier:rotfl::rotfl:

If you buy 2 6 packs of bud light at a resort store ( 16oz plastic bottles) that will cost you $ 63.00 plus tax.
(yes, you read that right, $ 5.25 per beer)

At the Hess stations either near BWV or DTD a 12 pack of bud light {12 oz} in cans costs $ 11.75.

Not that I know!
;)

:lmao:

Thank you so much for going out there to let us know!! It was a great sacrifice on your part I'm sure!! :worship:

Now if someone could go and report back about Wine prices and selections.... :rolleyes1

Our home is BWV and we go to the Hess across the street all the time. Prices are pretty much the same a s any gas station and much cheaper than than the resorts. If using DME we take a taxi to Hess and still save money.

Our home is BWV and we go to the Hess across the street all the time. Prices are pretty much the same a s any gas station and much cheaper than than the resorts. If using DME we take a taxi to Hess and still save money.

how much does the taxi run you round trip? We're in the same position that the OP is in. We'll only be there 4 days, and need some milk, breakfast things,a few snacks, soda and water, not enough to get delivered, but too much to spend money at the gift shop buying these items. I wouldn't mind walking if it's not too far, but making it a quick trip would be fabulous so we can get to the parks!

alas, the hess station by the BW no longer carries krispy kremes (something to do with the donut company not maintaining their display).
we had to pick up ours on our walmart trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter