Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!" - Part 2

IrenicMom - thanks for the PM !!!! :cool1:This is such a great thread ....I must check it before I go again to see if I can return the magic!

I would love for my 10 yr old nephew to get a postcard before we cruise on Aug 27th. Thanks!
REQUEST FULFILLED! THANK YOU!!!

I'm sure my DS (8) would love to get a postcard! :yay: We're cruising on the Magic on 8/15/2009. He's a little sad right now because he broke his arm and will still have a cast on for the cruise.

Thanks!

Request has been answered -Thank you so much for your quick response

Leaving on 8/1Magic and would love for our kiddies to get 1 if possible. We would love to return the favor when we return.

REQUEST FILLED! Thanks so much

to any family sailing after November. We sail from Nov. 12 - 15th and I would be happy to put a postcard in the mail for you while we're there.

Please send me a PM if you'd like.

We are sailing on the WONDER on Sep 6th. I would love for my son to receive a postcard inviting him to come sail with Mickey. This is such a great idea. I hope I can return the favor to another lucky child. Please PM me if you will be able to do this for us. Thanks so much.

****This request has been filled, THANK YOU*****

may we please request a postcard for our DD we will be cruising on the Magic on sept 5. thank you.

Thank you. Our request was answered within an hour.

You are all amazing...Thank you

Leaving next week on the cruise...making sure everyone's request has been filled. I have a few I am sending but I can handle a few more. Just let me know before Sunday!

Leaving next week on the cruise...making sure everyone's request has been filled. I have a few I am sending but I can handle a few more. Just let me know before Sunday!

Hi Josephs mom: It's been a couple of weeks since I've logged in...Have a wonderful time next week on your cruise. Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Hi Josephs mom: It's been a couple of weeks since I've logged in...Have a wonderful time next week on your cruise. Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Hey! Got you on the list pf postcards. By the way, did you hear about the fire at Salter's cove July 4th in Garden City? We were 3 houses away from our burning. it was horrible. 4 houses burned to the ground and 5 more badly damaged. So awful to see- my son is still having bad dreams.

****** This request has been fulfilled *************

Hello I would like to make a request.

We are going on the magic westbound on Sept 19th

I need 2 sent and any character is fine

First to
Fernando & Sergio Martinez
address can be sent in PM

second to
Alex Gonzalez
address can be sent in PM

Please PM me if anyone can do it. If i do not respond the same day please allow me an extra day to get back to you (work)

THANK YOU

My son rec'd his postcard from Mickey today! He was so excited! Can't wait to do the same when I get there next week.

**********************Thank you LC30 Request has been filled****************************
Hello we cruise on November 13 2010 and I would love a post card for my 2 year old son and one for my 5 year old daughter prior to leaving. This will be our first Disney cruise and we are excited. Thank you so kindly.

***Request filled**** Thanks, joseph'smom!!!!

If possible I would like to request a postcard for my niece and nephew. She likes Ariel and he likes Chip and Dale. If possible can the card be postmarked from Florida or CC because they are 11 and notice postmarks. Thanks very much, I will gladly bring some back for others!
Forgot to add we are leaving on August 26th for our cruise on the 29th. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter