Here's the postcard thread for returning/future cruisers - "Pay-it-forward!" - Part 2

Hello we cruise on November 13 2010 and I would love a post card for my 2 year old son and one for my 5 year old daughter prior to leaving. This will be our first Disney cruise and we are excited. Thank you so kindly.

Hello! We cruise on Sep. 20th. 2009. If you don't mind getting the postcard a year before your cruise, I can add you to my list. Please PM me with your information and what you want the card to say to you DS and DD.

If possible I would like to request a postcard for my niece and nephew. She likes Ariel and he likes Chip and Dale. If possible can the card be postmarked from Florida or CC because they are 11 and notice postmarks. Thanks very much, I will gladly bring some back for others!
Forgot to add we are leaving on August 26th for our cruise on the 29th. Thanks again!

If you can PM me by midnight tonight I can do it. I'll check this before I leave...hope you get this!

Hi there-
We are going on the Disney Wonder in late August. I have two girls who love the princesses... Can I get two princess postcards sent before 8/15 saying something like we can't wait to see you?

Thank you much!

Edited: ToonFamily is kindly fulfilling all request. Thank you and enjoy your vacation!

Hello!
I would so appreciate if someone could send my kiddos a postcard before our cruise. I am not sure if it is too late. We will be cruising on the Disney Wonder on August 9th (leaving August 7th). I will be sending postcards out when I get back. Thank you to whoever might be able to do this. Danielle :yay:

We are sailing on the Magic in September, trying to get my three little ones excited. Can anyone send them a postcard? Thanks!

Jennifer

Edited: Toonfamily is fulfilling request--thanks so much!

Dp81796,kenmismom &keegand.... Check your pm. We are leaving on the Magic 8/1 and would be happy to add you to our list.

We're cruising in September 2010 and were wondering if anyone could send a postcard for us?

Thanks

:mickeyjum
Cruisin October 18. We have 3 kids cruisin with us, our 2nd Disney cruise. They are really excited this time. I think they were a little to young last time. There themeing POC,pirate: go figure that. Can anyone send a postcard?
Thanks,

All taken care of, thanks.

We are sailing on the Magic on September 19 2009. I'd love it if someone could send my girls a postcard. We are in Australia though, so I know its a lot to ask. I'd be happy to do the same and will be able to post when we get to the US to make it look more genuine.

hi were sailing on the disney magic feb 27- march6 2010 and id love a postcard for my son . it doesnt matter if it is early. i will certainly pay it forward once we get home thanks

Hello!
I would so appreciate if someone could send my kiddos a postcard before our cruise. I am not sure if it is too late. We will be cruising on the Disney Wonder on August 9th (leaving August 7th). I will be sending postcards out when I get back. Thank you to whoever might be able to do this. Danielle :yay:

We cruise this week and I can do it :thumbsup2

PM'ing you now for your address!

If you were on my list I have good and bad news:

Good news: Your child will get a postcard marked from Castaway Cay

Bad news: I thought they sold postcard there, but not so, and the ship's stores were closed so I had to use the free ones in the room (and had to ask for lots more to get them all done.) I was only able to write a few lines b/c I had to rush to get back to the post office, buy the stamps (you have to use Bahamian stamps) and get it all done, and it was raining like crazy so they make be a little smudged.

But...they did get done.

If you were on my list I have good and bad news:

Good news: Your child will get a postcard marked from Castaway Cay

Bad news: I thought they sold postcard there, but not so, and the ship's stores were closed so I had to use the free ones in the room (and had to ask for lots more to get them all done.) I was only able to write a few lines b/c I had to rush to get back to the post office, buy the stamps (you have to use Bahamian stamps) and get it all done, and it was raining like crazy so they make be a little smudged.

But...they did get done.

Hi JosephsMom,
That's OK, The kids will love it, no matter what. I'm just sorry it was raining like crazy there. Was it raining all day at Castaways? I would have also thought postcards would have been sold there., Thanks for letting us know as I want to return the favor when I am there. Anyway, I hope you are having a Wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it. The Good and the Bad!

We are sailing on the Magic on September 19 2009. I'd love it if someone could send my girls a postcard. We are in Australia though, so I know its a lot to ask. I'd be happy to do the same and will be able to post when we get to the US to make it look more genuine.

Would be happy to do this if you think the card will get there in time. I sent you a PM.

I would love my daughter (10y) to receive one.
We're also going to the Wonder on September 6th, so I'l be more than happy to send some around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter