Here I go again...eating my way around the world! Oct 2010 F&W -COMPLETED 11/10

All the food looks so tasty! I would've been bummed about the wine pours too, you pay a premium price, a decent pour would be nice!:goodvibes

Excellent reviews. Thanks for all the pictures and details.

Are many of the pours at the booths terribly small? How did you manage to check? Did you just stand to the side and watch what people were getting from the CMs?

I think we just wound up being unlucky as most of the pours were normal. And yep, we just stood to the side and creeped on some people to see the pours!

All the food looks so tasty! I would've been bummed about the wine pours too, you pay a premium price, a decent pour would be nice!:goodvibes

Exactly!

Oh you had my favorite -- Pooh's puffed french toast. I could just sit and eat plate after plate of that.

Great pictures on an almost empty Main Street!

Wonderful update, you made me laugh that you start off with dessert. When I started dating my husband I would order my dessert with my meal b/c I love eating sweet and salty at same time and what to make sure I have room for dessert. We are eating CP breakfast for first time...we got 8:05 ADR. We always go to CP for lunch but I really want to try breakfast.
Thanks for sharing your awesome reviews.

I finally caught up with your updates again! I LOVE them! Love all the F&W things - makes me wish that we could go there once so much more!

Thanks for taking the time! :goodvibes

Oh you had my favorite -- Pooh's puffed french toast. I could just sit and eat plate after plate of that.

Great pictures on an almost empty Main Street!

The puffed french toast was soooo sweet! ...definitely shouldn't have added syrup to it :lmao:

Wonderful update, you made me laugh that you start off with dessert. When I started dating my husband I would order my dessert with my meal b/c I love eating sweet and salty at same time and what to make sure I have room for dessert. We are eating CP breakfast for first time...we got 8:05 ADR. We always go to CP for lunch but I really want to try breakfast.
Thanks for sharing your awesome reviews.

Dessert's the best part!

I finally caught up with your updates again! I LOVE them! Love all the F&W things - makes me wish that we could go there once so much more!

Thanks for taking the time! :goodvibes

I love F&W! Hopefully you'll be able to check it out one day :goodvibes

Great reviews. I will be at CP for breakfast in just under 3 weeks - I can't wait!

We had a great time! Hope you do too!

Columbia Harbor House

I had friends at the MK that day, so we met up at Columbia Harbor House for lunch. I totally forgot to take pictures though! Geoff & I split the Lighthouse Sandwich-no tomatoes (Geoff thinks they're poison.) It was good, light, probably the healthiest thing I ate all week :laughing: We enjoyed it. Plus, it left room for snacks! :banana:

Overall: 9/10. I'd get it again, but it was slightly bland.

Aloha Isle
After lunch we immediately headed over to Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip! We got a vanilla/pineapple twist:
20101009_201.jpg

This really hit the spot.
Overall: 10/10...really, can you go wrong? :confused3

Casey's Corner
Then it was finally time for Corn Dog Nuggets!! :dance3:
20101009_202.jpg

These are my favorite things ever. Dipped in some wonderful yellow mustard. YUM! I love these, obviously a 10/10. :thumbsup2

[SIZE="3
[B]Aloha Isle[/B]
After lunch we immediately headed over to Aloha Isle for a Dole Whip! We got a vanilla/pineapple twist:
[IMG]http://i649.photobucket.com/albums/uu213/onelilspark/Disney%20October%202010/20101009_201.jpg[/IMG]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Magenta"]Oh how I love you and want you to be mine!!! The last time I had this it was freezing cold outside, so I can imagine how this hits the spot on a very hot day. Sigh.:goodvibes[/COLOR]

great reviews :thumbsup2

Think we might have to try Caseys next time. :)

Thanks! The Corn Dog Nuggets are where it's at!

Oh how I love you and want you to be mine!!! The last time I had this it was freezing cold outside, so I can imagine how this hits the spot on a very hot day. Sigh.:goodvibes

It really does hit the spot!

Great Posts! Keep em coming! :thumbsup2

Thanks!! :flower3:

Great update popcorn::
Dole whip is my son favorite snacks

It's hard not to like a dole whip :cool2:

Mark is going to have to try one of those Dole Whips on the next trip (I'm not a pineapple person so I will skip it, but I think he will like it).

I'm with Geoff on the tomatos -- poison.

Glad you enjoyed Casey's. Unfortunately, neither one of us likes corn dogs and I can't eat hot dogs (I love them, but they don't love me anymore).

We decided to hit Cosmic Ray's for dinner. Nothing fancy, but we both wanted chicken.

I got the adult chicken nuggets with fries:
20101009_239.jpg

I was kind of surprised by this. The nuggets were hot, fresh, & moist! Very tasty! Really hit the spot that night. Plus they had honey mustard to dip them in! :woohoo:

Geoff just had a plain ol' chicken sandwich:
20101009_240.jpg

Again, nothing fancy, but it hit the spot for him. He came back from the fixins bar with only lettuce :confused3

Overall: 8/10. Not the best food I've ever eaten, but for what it was, it was pretty good. Everything was hot & fresh, so I guess I can't ask for much more!

Chicken nuggets are usually a staple in my park diet if we don't get TS because I don't eat red meat, and these are really good! The french fries look decent, too!

Looking forward to more food!:goodvibes

Mark is going to have to try one of those Dole Whips on the next trip (I'm not a pineapple person so I will skip it, but I think he will like it).

I'm with Geoff on the tomatos -- poison.

Glad you enjoyed Casey's. Unfortunately, neither one of us likes corn dogs and I can't eat hot dogs (I love them, but they don't love me anymore).

I really liked it mixed with the vanilla soft serve, I would suggest trying it that way! It cuts out some of the tartness of the pineapple. (Plus then you could steal a little!)

Chicken nuggets are usually a staple in my park diet if we don't get TS because I don't eat red meat, and these are really good! The french fries look decent, too!

Looking forward to more food!:goodvibes

I try to avoid fried foods while at the park because they can be so greasy, but these weren't at all! :thumbsup2

I've been lurking until now, but I just noticed you live in Rochester. I'm a sophomore at Geneseo! I love "meeting" people on here from the area. I'm loving your reviews so far! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter