Here are my dining plans

honeymo78

Don't dream it, be it
I figured I'd share our dining plans for our upcoming trip since I love to hear where everyone else is eating.

Sun May 23
Lunch - Liberty Tree Tavern
Dinner - Hoop Dee Doo
Mon May 24
Breakfast - Chef Mickey's
Lunch - Prime Time 50's Cafe
Dinner - Yachtsman Steakhouse
Tues May 25
Breakfast - Crystal Palace
Lunch - Concourse Steakhouse
Dinner - California Grill
Wed May 26
Breakfast - 1900 Park Faire
Lunch - most likely Biergarten
Dinner - Le Cellier
Thurs May 27
Breakfast - quick grab at Roaring Forks
Lunch - Rainforest Cafe
Fri May 28
Breakfast - Whispering Canyon Cafe

It will be me, my fiance, my mom and my brother. We love to eat and we are on the gold plan once again. This will be the first time eating at Le Cellier and Cali Grill so any suggestions are welcome. Also we haven't been to Chef Mickey's or 1900 Park Faire in a while so also some extra input on them would be great also.

Thanks for letting me share. I'm getting hungry just thinking about all that food.

we will be there the same time as you--we get there on the 18th. On our last trip, we loved Chef Mickey--so we will be there again, also did Rainforest cafe and plan on hitting that again--I love the gift shop. We also did Liberty Tree Tavern and that was a good meal also. Sounds like a good meal plan, have a blast--

Boy, ya'll are going to have some really good steaks! Yachtsman is one of our favorite places.

Sounds great to me!

Thanks 3kids - I'll have green mickey head on my bag so maybe we'll run into each other.

Cat - we love our steaks! Could ya tell lol.

IF I WERE YOU....

Sun May 23
Dinner - Hoop Dee Doo
Mon May 24
Breakfast - Chef Mickey's
Lunch - Prime Time 50's Cafe
Tues May 25
Breakfast - Crystal Palace
Lunch - Concourse Steakhouse
Dinner - California Grill
Wed May 26
Breakfast - 1900 Park Faire
Lunch - TEPAYAKI
Dinner - Le Cellier
Thurs May 27
Breakfast - quick grab at Roaring Forks
Lunch - Rainforest Cafe
Dinner - OHANA
Fri May 28
Breakfast - Whispering Canyon Cafe

Only a few changes... but its your trip. Where ever you din in Disney, I know you will have a GREAT time. Have a lot of fun!!!
::MickeyMo

Sugarmouse - I would love to try Tepanyaki and Ohana but unfortunately my family doesn't share my interests. Maybe eventually I'll get them there. At least I've convinced them to go to le cellier and cali grill. :D

You've made me hungry,I hope you're happy.Other than that all I can say is yummy!!!!!!!!!::yes:: :teeth: :wave2:

We will be there at the same time and I noticed we have a PS for Crystal Palace for breakfast on Tues 25th! Maybe we will see you there! I have to look but I think our PS is for 10:20.

It looks like we'll miss each other charladiz - our PS is for 8:30 - maybe we'll run into each other in the park. Have a great trip!

I think it looks great. We are trying some new spots on our trip this time. here is our list:

Day 1 MGM...L-counter service......D-Pepper Market (vouchers)
Day 2 Pool day....L-Planet Hollywood (vouchers)....D-Ohana
Day 3 Epcot.....L-San Angel Inn......D-room
Day 4 MK...L counter (maybe changed to CP).....D-room or counter
Day 5 AK....L-RFC (vouchers)......D-room
Day 6 to RPR L or D....Pastamore
Day 7 US....L--HRC (vouchers)...D-counter
Day 8 IOA....L-counter......D-Nascar (vouchers)
Day 9 to Poly then to MGM late L-Sci Fi
Day 10 MK.....L-Whispering Canyon.....D-counter
Day 11 guys golf L-ESPN....ladies and kids Waterpark L-counter
D-CM
Day 12 Epcot...L-Garden Grill.......D-Ohana
Day 13 AK...L-Pizzafari (meal Plus vouchers)......D-Prime Time at
MGM
Day 14--check out ML...L-counter then off to airport

:( I don't want to wait until Jan. - sniff sniff.

Sounds wonderful :D We really enjoyed Le Cellier, service, atmosphere, and food.

We didn't have the best experience at CA Grill, but part of that could've been due to our choice to go there on a Sat. night:rolleyes: The food was delicious however, best filet of the trip!

Have a great time:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!