HERBIE CODES - Who wants one and who can gift one. PLZ Post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a friend about an hour away who works at a video store, he is checking tomorrow for cards. If so, then there will be gift giving going around..

If you could please, I would love to get a code, I don't really have the money to buy the DVD......

My VMK name is AquaTeenBoy if you need it. :D

EDIT: Message sounded too needy.

i thought cl_azure is not on vmk any more

I'm a little confused, I thought the list was for those outside of the US but I see a lot of US postings wanting a code as well.

Anyway, I would love a Herbie Code too if anyone has any extra, please keep me in mind.

Thanks

Can someone gift me a code please?? or if you used all the codes lol a boy suit??

DarthJordan speaking (above)

I CAN'T LOG OUT OF MY MOM'S ACCOUNT! :rotfl2:

Sorry Itook so long to post. But I thought I might be able to pick one up on ebay. But then I have not seen any and thought why waste my money on a movie I will not watch. Though if it was in the old Herbie movies I really liked those as a kid. So if you would be so kind to add me to the list LittleBelle (Canadian) I would be so ever thankful to my sisters and brothers in the USA.

Thanks a lot. Also if you would like an extra tent coupon I would be willing to email the code to you so you could print it out.

put one down for me tleylo ps i am on my brothers account

threeboysmom said:
Can someone gift me a code please?? or if you used all the codes lol a boy suit??

DarthJordan speaking (above)

I CAN'T LOG OUT OF MY MOM'S ACCOUNT! :rotfl2:
OMG,LOL! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: no offense darthjordan's mom-er,DarthJordan! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Okay- I'm posting here for myself for a gift- yes my family is buying the DVD but with 4 players there isn't enough code to go around in the one DVD- DD will get the ones with the video which she was getting for her birthday anyway... only fair- and we can't afford to get more than one just to get codes (as tempting the thought was to dh and myself lol)

So add me for suit and chair... if anyone has a spare

I am looking for a code but if is not possible i understand. I would be very greatful.
:cool1: :Pinkbounc :wave2: :cool1: :) :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hi, I would really appreciate a code as I'm not really interested in buying this movie. I have too many others to save for as the next wave of the Disney Treasures is coming out this Dec. along with Duck Tales season 1 and Rescue Rangers season 1. Lots of $ going towards those.

VMK name.... jewelgrrl

Thanks!! princess:

I am not looking for one for myself. But please add my son KingZ to the list.

Thank you.

I'm from the UK and would love a code if there are any going spare,
Thank you

I would love a code! My video store said the rentals came in without the codes so that option is out! I would appreciate a code. pirate: pirate: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter