Helpful Information For You Updated 03/30/2012

I would like to take this time to thank everyone that took the time to preorder their Valentine floral arrangements and gift basket - Today is the last day to received the box of chocolates so call the shop and we will take good care of your order 800-950-4559 for local 321-799-4438

Bumping this thread up since it's full of great port area info!!!

Thank you
I just bookmarked the first page. :surfweb:

Update on my previous question about parking at hotels during cruise...

The Country Inn and Suites now states on their web site that cruise parking can be added to any reservation for $30 (Sun-Thurs) or $35 (Fri-Sat). So, when booking a room, compare their cruise parking package with the cost of their lowest price room + $30/$35. It was cheaper for us to book the room ($99) then pay $35 than pay the $189 cruise parking package.

Pooh.
I stopped in yesterday at the CI&S and met the new GM who is awesome and willing to work with any of their guest in any way he can.
Here is his name and email address
sean.esposito@countryinns.com

Also because so many links are broken, I have started a new update and hopefully I can get it on line before too long - I haven't done an update in well over a year and so much has changed or links broken.

Thanks for the input
Have a great Friday
Hugssssssssss

Pooh.
I stopped in yesterday at the CI&S and met the new GM who is awesome and willing to work with any of their guest in any way he can.
Here is his name and email address
sean.esposito@countryinns.com

Also because so many links are broken, I have started a new update and hopefully I can get it on line before too long - I haven't done an update in well over a year and so much has changed or links broken.

Thanks for the input
Have a great Friday
Hugssssssssss

Shirley you are wonderful for doing the updates for everyone on here. :grouphug: :flower3:
When you have the updates completed, can you just start a new thread please?

You are the BEST! :worship:

Shirley you are wonderful for doing the updates for everyone on here. :grouphug: :flower3:
When you have the updates completed, can you just start a new thread please?

You are the BEST! :worship:

Good morning my friend,
Since there are over 30 some pages to all the updates and fix all the broken links, I figure it is going to take me a little while but I will ask that this thread be closed and disappear and the new one can replace it and it will be easier to replace if I have to. It's was easier starting it, but very hard to repair it especially since I am NOT a computer wizard - if fact I am lucky I know how to turn it off and on :lmao:
Anyhow thanks for all the love and support I have received over the years and if you have ANY questions, drop me a note and I will send you email addresses that you could use OK?

Have a great weekend
(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

The best way we can all thank Shirley is to make sure we order flowers, stateroom gifts, anniversary presents, etc. from The Perfect Gift. My DW and I are taking our third cruise out of Canaveral, and wouldn't dream of getting flowers anywhere else, they've always been fantastic! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Shirley, for everything you do for us! :love:

All the best, :flower3:
Richard

P.S. Shirley's not my mom (although I'd be honoured), and I don't own stock in the shop. She's just the best!

:flower3:
The best way we can all thank Shirley is to make sure we order flowers, stateroom gifts, anniversary presents, etc. from The Perfect Gift. My DW and I are taking our third cruise out of Canaveral, and wouldn't dream of getting flowers anywhere else, they've always been fantastic! :thumbsup2

Richard

P.S. Shirley's not my mom (although I'd be honoured), and I don't own stock in the shop. She's just the best!

Richard you always amaze me with your comments - thank you always for your kindness - you do need to stop by the shop when you are here so we can meet - maybe someday.....:flower3::flower3::grouphug:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGSSSSSSSSSSS))))))))))))))))))))))

Richard

I agree...We took a family cruise with 22 of us about 2 years ago and I had Shirley do gift baskets for all the rooms who had kids. SHe did such a wonderful job and the kids all loved it and were extrememly happy with their special gifts.....I am going to call her when we get closer to the next one in Dec and have her make us a few adult gift baskets as well as some for the grandchildren...You truly are awesome Shirley:cheer2:

UPDATE...
Just wanted everyone to know that I have started updating and fixing so many broken links - I am ONLY one quarter through it and decided when I first started and getting so fusterated with finding the right links that would help you, to take a couple of weeks to make sure it is right.
Now if ANYONE sees something that has to be added, substracted, fixed, questions, just let me know ok?

Now I have started updating all the hotels but only a few have had the chance to put something together - the only one that I did not replace was The Fawlty Towers simply due to the fact they will become the first hotel here to offer clothing optional and did not feel this was a place to put it. I do suggest calling ahead to get the details -

That is all folks for tonight - goodnight and sweet dreams :)

ahhhhhhhhh don't forget your gift baskets for Easter or any upcoming cruises ok?

UPDATE...
Just wanted everyone to know that I have started updating and fixing so many broken links - I am ONLY one quarter through it and decided when I first started and getting so fusterated with finding the right links that would help you, to take a couple of weeks to make sure it is right.
Now if ANYONE sees something that has to be added, substracted, fixed, questions, just let me know ok?

Now I have started updating all the hotels but only a few have had the chance to put something together - the only one that I did not replace was The Fawlty Towers simply due to the fact they will become the first hotel here to offer clothing optional and did not feel this was a place to put it. I do suggest calling ahead to get the details -

That is all folks for tonight - goodnight and sweet dreams :)

ahhhhhhhhh don't forget your gift baskets for Easter or any upcoming cruises ok?

Thanks Shirley

thanks Shirley!!!

If you have the first page to the thread... you can do what I do when I head our tr threads... I use the first post as a bulletin board - all the latest info goes on the first post and can be updated as necessary...

Hope you get finished soon!!! Thanks again! :goodvibes

Thanks so much Michelle but since there are between 10 to 15 pages if I had to print it out, so I have to go line by line check the link, find a new link, copy and paste and then after I c/p, saved only to find out the link still didn't work so that is why it is taking so long - anyhow thanks again my friend and have a great day

As always you amaze us! :hug:

Michelle, I would like to think and I have said this before, if I were to visit your town, I would want the honest true of where to go, where to stay, what to do, what to see on and on and on - this helpful information board has been my gift to each of the cruisers that are coming here and I try to be as honest as possible.

I had to quit recommending Zackery's and I KNOW them personally and have for years, but for weeks, Norm and I kept going back saying this time they will get it right - WELL WRONG!!! and to make matters worse Pete took his team there to eat and his words were THE FOOD WAS AWFUL and even mentioned it on the podcast. I know the owners and took them aside and explained the issues I had and it was just an OK, walked away and that was that... I stood there, then went back to the place they had Norm and I squeezed into, took my cc slip and wrote on the back - won't be back thank you (this was before Pete even thought of going there and he didn't know I had issues with them AND I had other cruisers drop me a note that they had problems.

Now there is no "kick backs" in any way, shape or form - do not get any compensations for what I write and they sometimes order something from me through a guest, but as I told everyone listed here, just throw my name in the bowl with the rest of the florist shops. I have been offered "compensation", but then it would take away in places, people etc that I believe in and besides that its not why I started this thread - no strings attached and it will stay that way

So this is the whole true story and I stand my grounds :)

I also noted on Fawlty Towers that I could NOT post their new update (no I am not a prude) but I felt the description of their new no clothes option starting May 1st was just too descripted to put here on a family board - those interested can call Terrie at FT and get the information if anyone is interested. I told Norm if I went over to check it out especially at the Tiki bar, my luck it would be a 110 year old man :lmao: :rotfl2::scared1:
LOL

Wishing all a very HAPPY AND SAFE MONDAY
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:grouphug:

OK I am now 3/4 finish, but there is a lot more information BUT there are broken links that I am still working on, but at least with the added information, you will be getting more help
NOW PLEASE PLEASE - look it over and if you see there is information missing or any extra help you can give me to make this board even more helpful, PLEASE let me know ok?
Hugssssssssss
me

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter