Help

~Czarina~

<font color=darkorange>You have no idea how happy
When I was at WDW in Feb. '03 I saw some printer paper. It had the castle on it and being the dope that I am I didn't buy it then thinking that I could find it online. I like using printer paper in my scrapbooks as you can buy it in mass and it is cheaper. Does anybody know of a place where I can get this? How about Disney stationery?

Thanks,
~Czarina~

Not sure about locating it but one word of caution. Be careful of using printer paper in your scrapbooks - a lot of it isn't acid free.

Deb

Thank you so much! That is totally true! I am glad so far that I have only used it for title pages. I had totally forgotten about that. I told you I was a dope! ;) I do know we have a place around here that has paper that is all uses. You package of paper is acid free for scrapbooks, stationary and copier paper. I guess I have kinda been spoiled by them. I found a fresh pack of the paper on eBay so I will keep that in mind. Thanks again!

~Czarina~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter