Help

jue

Mouseketeer
Dear Everyone

Just Found the dis boards on the US version, Missed the UK version very much. Sorry for sounding thick but, I didn't know this forum existed on the US site. I have tried to log on with my normal user name julie w and the site didn't recognise my user name and password am I doing something wrong? or is the site just struggling with demand? I had to re-register with another name, the site even did not recognise my e-mail address.:confused: :confused:

Hi Julie, glad you found us :wave:

If I understand correctly, it sounds as though you haven't registered on the US boards before. When the UK boards had their own server you needed to register on both UK and US sites to be able to post on both sets of boards. Now we're over here, so the board wouldn't recognise your UK name.

Phew! Hope that makes sense!

Dear Hilary

Thanks for your help. Didn't realise that I would have to register on both sites.:)
Glad I have now so I can carry on talking.

I know the feeling Julie. I had trouble getting on and had to change my username too.

Don't worry Julie, you are not on your own. I had exactly the same problem.
:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter