Help with UY

TigBaby

New to DVC
Hi All!
I currently own in BLT with an August use year. I'd like to add on at either BLT or AKV. It seemed like if I add on with more BLT points, it would be easier to manage with another August contract. But if I add on with AKV, will it matter if I have an August use year or not? Your advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

still easier to manage with the same UY. at 7 months, you can still pool pts together as if it was one contract. (but only at 7 months if you buy a different home resort - at 11 months, it's still like having 2 completely separate contracts.)

(technically, you cannot "add-on" with a different UY - you will have 2 separate master contracts. an "add-on" means you are adding to a master contract.)

if you tend to travel in may/june/july, it might still be better to get a different UY if that suits your typical travel patterns better. (just be sure to stay on-the-ball with regard to tracking pts and watching banking windows.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter