• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help with strategy

Pats Dragon

DIS Veteran
We are arriving at Mickeys Christmas party at 4. What is the best plan to ride rides before 7?

Our plan for Not So Scary should work...

Head to Adventureland and ride Jingle Cruise, Pirates, Splash, Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion... We did all of the above prior to 8:30, when the parade begins. Best to view the parade from Frontierland in my opinion, then head over to Peter Pan, Small World, Seven Dwarfs and Space Mountain.

We are arriving at Mickeys Christmas party at 4. What is the best plan to ride rides before 7?
I agree with Gehrig1B, we do the same strategy and hit the park clockwise. However we don't really do character meet and greets or watch any entertainment so we've found most of what we want to accomplish is done pretty quick and leaves us time for second rides. Jingle Cruise can and likely will still be pretty long and for that reason we either skip or do it during parade/fireworks. I would think on a normal MK crowd level for a party day, you should be able to hit Pirates, Splash, Thunder and Haunted before 7 with Jungle Cruise being a variable.

Thank you so much for answering me. I am not ever posting again. For some reason my post was related to a post by maybe another person with my pats dragon. Anyway, Disney has become stressful and so is this site. Just cant take any more bullying or meanness. My life is horrible right now and holding on hoping a family trip to Disney will be a get away and maybe it will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter