help with ressies, oop, which meals

wahmtexas

DIS Veteran
Not upgrading to Deluxe so now will need to pay oop for some ressies, would love some suggestions on which ones will be cheapest to pay oop...we have 7 TS credits...so 3 oop TS meals
Chef Mickey's Dinner

50's Prime Time Lunch

CRT Breakfast(2)
LTT Dinner

Tusker Breakfast
1900 Park Fare Dinner

Ohana Dinner

Via Napoli Lunch
Corral Reef Dinner/Candlelight Proc

BOG Dinner

I would look up the menus and prices on-line and guesstimate how much each meal would be based on what a person is mostly likely to order. I would probably pay OOP for 50's Prime Time Cafe and BOG which would be less than 1900 Park Faire per person. I don't know anything about LTT. Good luck!

If you are eating at Coral Reef as part of the Candlelight Processional Dining Package, it will also be 2 credits. If you have a regular dinner reservation then it will be just 1 credit.

A lot of your choices are fixed price buffets or dinners so you can check allears for an approx price or call the dining line for the exact price for your day and meal. Everyone at a buffet or fixed price meal will be charged.

For the places you order off the menu you can also look at allears and get a general idea of what you will be ordering. Via Napoli and 50's Prime Time might not be too expensive.

Another thing to consider: sometimes using 2 credits on a meal, such as CRT, might not be the best use of credits. You'll need to divide the total cost by 2 credits to determine how much it is per credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter