help with hotel near Logan

wenbel

Mouseketeer
Hi I could use some help looking for a hotel near the Logan Airport. I just booked for Easter week 2006 and need to rooms the night before our flight any suggestions???
Thanks for any help

we stayed at the holiday inn logan and left our car there for the park and ride deal. It was okay. The shuttle was very late picking us up on the return back, and it was already 10:45 pm with two kids! I wouldn't do it again. The room was hot and I was so anxious that they would forget our wake up call that I tossed and turned all night. There is a hilton right there at logan that is much closer and much pricier--don't know if that is a consideration. you may be better of having a shuttle bring you in and back home. It is about the same price

I do not know how much you want to drive but if you drive to Saugus up route 1 there is Hampton Suites, Fairfield, and I think a Qualtiy Inn. Near Logan is kind of yucky unless you want to stay in down town Boston.

There is a great Hilton at the airport and a Hampton Inn down the road a few miles that are nice.

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Saugus 4/04 -it was a great experience! $110.00 (thru AAA) included the room for 4 of us (2 adults, 2 teens) for 1 night, a nice continental breakfast in the AM, the shuttle to and from the airport, and we were able to leave our car there for the 9 days. The shuttles were running continuously and we had no problem getting to the airport on time. When we arrived there the night before, they had a free shuttle running from the hotel to 3 different local chain-type (we went to the 99) restaurants and then when you were done, you just called and it came back for you. I would do this again in a heartbeat! It seemed that everyone we met in the hotel that night was there for the same reason - a lot of pilots and stewardesses were also staying there.

I haven't stayed at it & don't know the prices, but there is a new Marriot in Quincy. I figure it's about a 25 min. drive from Quincy to Boston. The Marriot is right at the on ramp of the expressway.

With traffic the way it is in Boston, I wouldn't recommend staying south of the city. Anything up Route 1 - Saugus Area will be much easier if you have early or late flights. Plus there are restaurants and stores of all sorts on Route 1 should you need to pick up any forgotten items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter