Help with ESPN MVP registration

Buckimion

Purple Heart Park Commando
I've been trying to fill out the registration the the ESPN MVP club registration but after filling out all of the info it just kicks me back to the registration screen and says that all of the information needs to be filled out. As far as I know, everything IS filled out. The #$%^*% screen dosen't tell me exactly what the problem is. :mad:

I realize this is pretty vague, but I'm curious if someone else has had this problem too and what was finally done to solve it.

I tried submitting my info without it completely filled out and the areas it needs are in red letters. Make sure all the sections with the bubbles are check also. Good luck!

AngieWin said:
I tried submitting my info without it completely filled out and the areas it needs are in red letters. Make sure all the sections with the bubbles are check also. Good luck!

Mine comes back completely blank...no red letters or stars or anything to tell me what is wrong.

BARBARAL26 said:
I've filled mine out 3 1/2 weeks ago and stilled haven't recieved my welcome letter.
Barb
Did you not get your e-mail with the info needed to redeem your vouchers? I am waiting until 30 days before my trip and assumed they sent the e-mail right away.

karylrocks said:
Did you not get your e-mail with the info needed to redeem your vouchers? I am waiting until 30 days before my trip and assumed they sent the e-mail right away.

:confused3 I haven't recieved anthing form them. I've written several e-mails, I have even called but still have not received a reply.
Barb

I registered, no problem on 5/27...email needed for bennies was there in seconds..sorry you are having problems...

My husband and I registered last week and received our welcome letters in less than 30 minutes. I would call or email them again.

Make sure you check your bulk spam folders for the message there have been reports that some have found it there.

I got my welcome letter within a few minutes, but it did go to my junk folder.
I also had trouble filling out the form, but I had missed one of the bubbles you need to check. The error message told me what I had missed though.

I don't >have< a junk or spam folder. Still nothing. I e-mailed them directly 3 days ago explaining my problem and no response. Looks like I'll have to try phoning them. :sad2:

Buckimion said:
I don't >have< a junk or spam folder. Still nothing. I e-mailed them directly 3 days ago explaining my problem and no response. Looks like I'll have to try phoning them. :sad2:

:cool1:
Well I recieved my welcome letter after I don't know how many e-mails I've sent lets just say its been along 3 1/2 weeks. The funny thing is last night I decided to enroll my husband and he got his welcome letter in a few min. Now that was last night, today I recieved mine. So now we have to welcome letters his and a hers.
Barb
Saturday can't come soon enough :earsgirl:

There are 4 adult members in our party, and we have eached registered with the espn mvpclub. We have all printed our "welcome letter."

Will we be able to eat there and use 2-3 vouchers, or do they limit you to "1 per table" ?

If anyone knows, please reply. Thanks!

Also, approximately what is the cost range per person to eat there?

Although I did not do it myself (only had 1 adult) I have known others who combined their vouchers with no problems.

but I have to say, this is the best deal in the Disney Resort!

The meals for adults ran from about $10 to $20, depending on what you were ordering. The kids meals were around $7, I believe. I had the shrimp Caesar Salad. It was huge and had probably 25 or more good sized shrimp in it. The boys had chicken fingers...the equivalent of two breaded chicked breasts and fries. We added on an order of garlic bread and a milkshake. The total after my coupon was $18!

In addition, we had 130 points for games...all free!!! The games take from 7 to 16 points each. The kids played for nearly an hour...at no cost to us!

Plus, we came home with the little cooler as a free souvenir. I would strongly recommend this to anyone! Including monorail time we spent around 2 hours out of the park. In addition to the ESPN zone, we went to the Lego Store. It was a nice break from the park. The food was the best we had while we were there. The staff was very friendly, and it was a bargain that couldn't be beat.

If you don't have small kids with you, this is somewhere I'd do after the fireworks or park closing. With kids, it was a great afternoon break!!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!