HELP! With a character meal

kimis

DIS Veteran
My dh and I are taking two of our grandchildren to DL for their birthdays. We are planning on eating at Goofys Kitchen :woohoo: and The Princess lunch at Ariels Grottoprincess: . We want one more character meal. One of the grandkids is a boy so maybe something "boyish". If their isn't one that is "boyish" than what one would you choose? I am open to all suggestions! Thanks for your help!

I am doing some research on this myself. We will be taking our daughter in Oct. Some of the other Character meals that I have found are Lilo and Stitch's Aloha Breakfast at the Paradise Pier Hotel, Chip n' Dale's Critter Breakfast Buffet at Storyteller's Cafe at the Californian, and Minnie and Friend's Breakfast in the Park at the Plaza Inn.

Hope some of this helps. We haven't been to DL at all, so I am hoping that they are all as great as the one's we have been to at WDW

I would go with Storytellers breakfast...it focuses around animals from Brother Bear and Pocahontas mainly...you can either eat the buffet or eat off the menu..the storytellers is more for boys imo...but thats just MY opinion...if not there then I guess it would be Lilo and Stitch...

Storytellers is a very nice character experience. When we were there we saw Koda, Chip & Dale, Rafiki and I think, Meeko. I think sometimes they might add others. So while there may not be lots of characters they might be more appealing to a boy. They were very good at spending time at your table and not in a hurry. They also did a little follow the leader type dance around the room. We enjoyed the more relaxed atmosphere, as it was not quite as chaotic as some of the others. You have the choice of the buffet or menu which was really nice. The banana french toast was WONDERFUL!

Minnie's had more characters when we went but was as I mentioned above, a but more chaotic. We saw Minnie, Pooh, Eeyore, Chip & Dale, Captain Hook, Fairy Godmother, Brer Bear and Brer Fox. There were so many that they seemed rushed to make it to each table. Food is pretty good. My son who does not eat breakfast much did really enjoy the mickey waffles piled high with strawberries and whip cream.

We are giving Lilo & Stitch a first try this time so I can't comment on that one yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter